+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still waiting for Biometrics call

superning

Nov 19, 2020
March 13 - AOR
April 29 - Biometric Collection Letter
I still haven't received call from Service Canada about collecting biometrics. Multiple webform requests and phone calls to both Service Canada and IRCC. Service Canada suggested me ask IRCC and IRCC just told me to wait. It's been more than 8 months and I'm running out of patience, especially when seeing people with AOR in late August already got the call. Anyone in a similar situation?

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
March 13 - AOR
I still haven't received call from Service Canada about collecting biometrics. Multiple webform requests and phone calls to both Service Canada and IRCC. Service Canada suggested me ask IRCC and IRCC just told me to wait. It's been more than 8 months and I'm running out of patience, especially when seeing people with AOR in late August already got the call. Anyone in a similar situation?
Do you have outland or inland dependent ?

superning

Nov 19, 2020
That's so frustrating, where is your location ?
London, ON
My colleague in the same location already got a call last month. IRCC representative told me they don't have certain order to contact applicants so I guess I'm just super unlucky that my file is at the bottom of the pile.

bob3

May 19, 2020
Windsor
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
London, ON
My colleague in the same location already got a call last month. IRCC representative told me they don't have certain order to contact applicants so I guess I'm just super unlucky that my file is at the bottom of the pile.
I un
Thanks. But I didn't submit biometrics within the past 10 years so I guess I still need to give it.

I understand its frustrating, I will request sending a webform message to IRCC asap. let me get the link-https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q1.

Click on tell us more,
then fill-in your details.
Explain to them,include your cellular. They replied me within 3 days. Stay positive.

superning

Nov 19, 2020
I un

I understand its frustrating, I will request sending a webform message to IRCC asap. let me get the link-https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q1.

Click on tell us more,
Explain to them,include your cellular. They replied me within 3 days. Stay positive.
Thank you for the info. I actually already sent webform message multiple times and everytime they just told me to wait to be called.

feday39896

Nov 20, 2020
I un

Click on tell us more, myaccountaccess
thank u for information i will get back for more info. thank u

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
March 13 - AOR
Hi yes dear same happening file submitted 3 june and bol 28 july didnt got the call yet

but i am worried bcz myconsultant changed the phone number by web form after submiting my file !!! I am worried maybe thats the reason???