+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

still unable to link application after receiving AOR for 1.5 months

carmenlau

Nov 7, 2017
I am still unable to link my application online despite my current status is as below:
(I checked these application using https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html)

Sponsorship:
We received your application to sponsor XXX on March 13, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 26, 2019.
We started processing your application on April 25, 2019.

Permenant Residency:
We received XXX's application for permanent residence on March 13, 2019.
We sent XXX medical instructions on May 14, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.

I followed the steps exactly in the tracker spreadsheet. Using different combination like uci + application number, uci + last name, application number + last name.

Any suggestion on how to link the application?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Try a bunch of different ways, not just a few. I exhausted 2 weeks' worth of tries before I got mine to link. Try using passport info instead of city of birth. Are you making sure to count yourself into the # of people in the end? There are a few threads on linking here on the forum, and there are at least 2-3 predominant formulas for linking that seem to help most people find their application. Good luck!