+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trying to link September application?

Djdj9037

Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys,
Applying inland spousal sponsorship and
I got my AOR on September 26.
Now since then I have been unable to link my application to my CIC account. I am the PA and my sponsor recieved the AOR email with the UCI and Application number which we use to log in to eCAS were the application for PR says it is being processed. So we can log in that way but still can't link account, have tried everyway, UCI and given name, UCI and app number, etc.. We are both worried now as I applied for OWP as well but since can't link PR app I can't get PA UCI for linking OWP to my CIC. I'm thinking could it be my destination to live in Canada but Im 99% sure I said Vancouver. Any help is appreciated.
Dan.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
The one thing that is oftentimes the problem is the unintuitive question that asks you how many people are in the application. If you're just sponsoring her without any dependents, its still 2 because it counts you as well. I remember I kept trying to put in one since I'm being sponsored alone and it wouldn't work until someone said to count the sponsor as well.

What do you mean you can't get PA UCI? You got it in the AOR already. You only get one UCI and then to that one UCI you an link multiple applications, like the PR and OWP ones.

Edit: just realized you're being sponsored, not the sponsor, but it remains the same - it should be 2 in that field