+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps to check PR Card Status !!

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Hey guys
I did soft landing last week together with PR application. Wanted to know whether I would be asked to resend photos since from this thread it looks like several people were asked. What is the criteria for asking for resubmitting photos (I sent photos for COPR)

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Did anyone received PR card recently? For Mar/Apr landing.
same here. I contacted them and the response is ...
"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume. Therefore we are unable to confirm the receipt of your documents at this time"

Samar2012

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
AINP
Hi , I am a inland applicant. I had received the PR letter on 22th April and ircc requested me to send COPR alongwith with the photographs I had sent the copr without signing is it OK. Or was the sign required on COPR as all the documents already sent very next day ,please revert

Samar2012

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
AINP
same here. I contacted them and the response is ...
"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume. Therefore we are unable to confirm the receipt of your documents at this time"
Hi , have you received your PR card , please share status

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi everyone! I applied for my PR card June 05 2020, wondering if anyone else in April or May has recieved PR card yet?

Ak12_

Aug 11, 2020
Hi , I am a inland applicant. I had received the PR letter on 22th April and ircc requested me to send COPR alongwith with the photographs I had sent the copr without signing is it OK. Or was the sign required on COPR as all the documents already sent very next day ,please revert
Hey sorry to bother I also got the letter on 22nd April and sent the COPR Nd picture also didn’t sign, still haven’t heard anything at all. Did u get any update?

jjbond

Jan 21, 2020
I've just received my PR card yesterday.
CoPR received - May 29, 2020
Photo sent - June 9, 2020

Roulstik

Dec 31, 2020
If anyone seek information about receiving the PR card right now : I landed on November 16th and they sent the PR card on December 31st.

Aljubooriaws

Jan 18, 2021
Hi there I send my application by mail to the office Sydney in Ottawa
In 17 nov 2020
Received 23 nov 2020
And I still waiting so can someone tell me how long it takes to get the new pr
It was expire
Thx

TonytheTiger

Jan 9, 2021
Hello Friends I though many people who recently landed might want to check PR card status then follow below steps. Me and many of my friends have already done it. we all were on express entry (SINP).

Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 63 days then after 55 days you will be able to see some movement.)
Thank you my friend. You're rock!