+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps to check PR Card Status !!

ninjaduan

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks Gaurang, this is really helpful! I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and it's great to know something about where they are in this PR card issuing process. I'm less anxious now.

Reactions: gaurang.parmar

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I completed my landing interview on Dec 24th, and I didn't receive my card till, now. I linked my PR application to my profile, but the status shows "submitted". Any clues why might it take that long???

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
We became pr on march 15th and have not received pr card yet. We sre unable to link pr card application online. Any thoughts?
Make sure you enter your details the same way they appear in your COPR, i.e if your last name is written with all letters in upper case, then write it in upper case.
Other than that, it might be that IRCC has not started processing your application due to COVID 19 restrictions.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Make sure you enter your details the same way they appear in your COPR, i.e if your last name is written with all letters in upper case, then write it in upper case.
Other than that, it might be that IRCC has not started processing your application due to COVID 19 restrictions.
It didn't work. Even i can't see the details in e-cas
The pr card processing times of 13 days was also last updated on March 8th and it says updated weekly and it has not been updated since then. Maybe because of COVID-19

raptora

Oct 22, 2018
Landed Mar 20, just linked and shows Current Status as "Submitted" as today, Apr 16. Under full details, it says they're processing my application...