NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Dear Seniors, I have received the following mail from WES, do I need to do anything at this point in time?

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 12/05/2014.
Please be advised that due to high volume there may be delays in processing some orders. Please allow for additional days to receive your report. We apologize for any inconvenience.
At this time, you also have the option to add recipients, purchase additional copies or upgrade your delivery choices. Please make any update(s) immediately to ensure processing with this order.
To track the status of your report, please visit My Account.

Which courier do they use to send the report? I have chosen Express Delivery option.

Regards,
Ali

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Ali-N said:
Dear Seniors, I have received the following mail from WES, do I need to do anything at this point in time?

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 12/05/2014.
Please be advised that due to high volume there may be delays in processing some orders. Please allow for additional days to receive your report. We apologize for any inconvenience.
At this time, you also have the option to add recipients, purchase additional copies or upgrade your delivery choices. Please make any update(s) immediately to ensure processing with this order.
To track the status of your report, please visit My Account.

Which courier do they use to send the report? I have chosen Express Delivery option.

Regards,
Ali
Nothing is required at your end. They use UPS and it will deliver to you in 3 working days.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
atharabbas said:
Hi,

Can any one please confirm if Matric Certificate & Mark sheet is also required for WES processing? I heard that only HSC and Bachelors would be sufficient.

Regards,
Athar
I got my WES ECA via HSC and degrees only which means Matric is not reuqired .

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
nshah32 said:
I got my WES ECA via HSC and degrees only which means Matric is not reuqired .
Thanks

+1 for you :)

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
OK Guys let me add something on this as per my experience. If you have a UK masters degree along with your previous education in Pakistan you just need to submit UK degree copy urself and Transcript to sent by University directly to WES. THats it you dont need to send any other educational documents from pakistan.

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
nshah32 said:
Nothing is required at your end. They use UPS and it will deliver to you in 3 working days.
Thanks and +1 :)

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Zmaqsood said:
OK Guys let me add something on this as per my experience. If you have a UK masters degree along with your previous education in Pakistan you just need to submit UK degree copy urself and Transcript to sent by University directly to WES. THats it you dont need to send any other educational documents from pakistan.
I got UK degree but WES asked me to submit Pakistan's Bachelor and Inter documents. You are one of the luck one who is gone through this without the hurdle of getting documents attested from Pakistani authorities.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Khan2811 said:
Friends, I am lost somewhere in these 69 pages :(
Can anybody please confirm/correct my below understanding.
I need to send 2 envelopes to WES
Envelope No. 1 – IBBC stamped envelope having following documents
a) Copy of Matric Marksheet – Attested by Matric Board
b) Copy of Matric Certificate – Attested by Matric Board
c) Copy of Intermediate Marksheet – Attested by Inter Board
d) Copy of Intermediate Certificate – Attested by Inter Board
(a) to (d) to be collected from respective boards following the procedure on first page of this forum and then submit to IBCC for attestation and packing and sending to IBCC by themselves. IBCC should send it to WES.

Envelop No. 2 – HEC stamped envelope having following
a) Copy of University marksheet – Attested by HEC
b) Copy of University Degree – Attested by HEC
c) Application form of WES
d) Demand Draft
Is that correct? Please confirm friends and apologies if I sound cheesy as all this information must have been discussed already in previous pages and I am asking again but the only reason is all these were discussed in parts and I therefore got lost completely:(
Dear Khan,

If you have not completed the Matric documents attestation from board then its not mandatory. Get the Intermediate documents attested by board and get it sealed in board envelop with stamp and signature.
HEC attested photocopies of degrees and marksheet sealed in envelop with stamp and signature from HEC.

If you have CC then pay via CC.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nshah32 said:
I got UK degree but WES asked me to submit Pakistan's Bachelor and Inter documents. You are one of the luck one who is gone through this without the hurdle of getting documents attested from Pakistani authorities.
Not that lucky because i already got degrees attested from HEC Pakistan but my UK degree and transcript reached WES first and they sent me an email that "WE have got all the required documents to complete your evaluation" only then i stopped Pakistani process as i was still not able to get SSC and HSC attested.

But thank God k bachh gaye

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Mate, many thanks for your response but that is the actual problem isnt it? to get sealed envelop from Inter Board and convince them to send it to WES? how did you manage that part?
Also, did you get IBCC attestation? is it required?

Regards,

nshah32 said:
Dear Khan,

If you have not completed the Matric documents attestation from board then its not mandatory. Get the Intermediate documents attested by board and get it sealed in board envelop with stamp and signature.
HEC attested photocopies of degrees and marksheet sealed in envelop with stamp and signature from HEC.

If you have CC then pay via CC.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Khan2811 said:
Mate, many thanks for your response but that is the actual problem isnt it? to get sealed envelop from Inter Board and convince them to send it to WES? how did you manage that part?
Also, did you get IBCC attestation? is it required?

Regards,
No my HSC documents were not IBCC attested. You can manage it easily its Pakistan. Btw BIEK now officially attest documents for WES you can contact the certificate section.

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Ahaan ... IBCC not required, thats a news for me .... BIEK? you mean board of intermediate, karachi?????????

nshah32 said:
No my HSC documents were not IBCC attested. You can manage it easily its Pakistan. Btw BIEK now officially attest documents for WES you can contact the certificate section.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Wasif Ali said:
but they have mentioned this after my CC was charged,
and this scheme will expire in december?
or will continue till highest cap is achieved?
So far heard that scheme will end in Dec-14. And new Express Entry will launch in Jan-15.

But its good that you should have ECA report either for this intake or for future intake.

Umer

Jun 14, 2010
I applied for ECA after following instructions as on this thread.

Metric+Fsc documents reached - 13 Oct
BSC Engineering+MS degree reached - 21 Oct

Processing Started - 25 Oct

WES stated expected Date - 25 Nov

WES finalized report - 3 Nov

Received WES ECA - 7 Nov

I hope this ECA will be helpful for Express Entry System 2015 as for FSW 2014 hopes are very low due to CAP reached (NOC 2173/2171).