+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

dilshad_mech

Oct 1, 2014
can you tell me please , pay order 15 USD IN Intermediate board office for WES must submitted in the name of secretary or controller ?

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
dilshad_mech said:
can you tell me please , pay order 15 USD IN Intermediate board office for WES must submitted in the name of secretary or controller ?
the pyorder should be in a name of SECRETARY BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION KARACHI.
It could be of 1500 rupees as well. Payorder in USD is not mandatory

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
My evaluation date was 4th Nov but on 14 October WES completed my evaluation and sent that report through Standard Mail.
How much time will it take to reach PAkistan through Standard Mail of Canada.
Someone said to me that they will send it through Ship and it will take 2-3 months.

Plx guide me if any one has idea

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
zkr0911 said:
My evaluation date was 4th Nov but on 14 October WES completed my evaluation and sent that report through Standard Mail.
How much time will it take to reach PAkistan through Standard Mail of Canada.
Someone said to me that they will send it through Ship and it will take 2-3 months.

Plx guide me if any one has idea
I wished, it was International Courier.

As they have already mailed so InshaALLAH it will come before 10th of November 2014 hopefully. Can't predict postal mail service as they are too slow.

I have no idea about who said they use ship to send such important documents.

What best you can do is(If i were in place of you) go to Pakistan Postal Service head office and tell them that your very important document is coming from Canada and give your contact particulars to them, hopefully they will contact you and that will decrease your wait time.

Hope for the Good and all the best!

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I need your serious help n guidance on the following matter:

I would like to get assess my documents from WES. I have gone through the list of documents required by them for assessment.

In this connection, i have one query that my name is correct in all my other documents i-e: my bachelor degrees/ transcripts, master degree/ transcripts, National id card etc however my name is incorrect in my higher secondary certificate and transcripts. I meant to say that originally my first name is Vinod, there is no last name and my Sir name is Kumar so my full name become Vinod Kumar and it is same and correct in my bachelor degrees/ transcripts, master degree/ transcripts, National id card etc, however in my higher secondary education certificate and transcripts, my name is written as: Vinod (first name) Kumar (last name) and Lohana has been added as sir name which is incorrect.

So on the basis of the above information, i would like you to guide me on the matter that whether this shall be accepted at WES end or i need to submit any kind of affidavit/ stamp paper (issued from notary public) for this or what???????????????? Since i dont want that i get my assessment report with name "Vinod Kumar Lohana" but want only with "Vinod Kumar"

Looking forward for your positive and prompt response on the matter.

Thanks & regards

Vinod Kumar

mwrooney said:
Dear Vinod,

Please mentioned your country name.
Karachi,Pakistan

can_immi

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-MAY-2013
Nomination.....
11-JULY-2013
AOR Received.
30-JULY-2013 (CSE REPLY)
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
I want to ask one thing from 2014 applicant that is intermediate attestation necessary for WES process.One of my friend have got WES evaluation without matric board ?

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
can_immi said:
I want to ask one thing from 2014 applicant that is intermediate attestation necessary for WES process.One of my friend have got WES evaluation without matric board ?
Intermediate certificate and mark sheet attestation is necessary - However, Metric certificate and mark sheets are not required.

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Dear Fellows, AoA,

Two basic questions,

1. If Academic Records Request Form is not mandatory to be signed and kept inside the sealed envelope by HEC (Karachi), then how and where to mention the WES Ref No.? Should it be written on each attested copy of the credentials inside or otherwise on the sealed envelope? Should the applicant's name also be imprinted with the WES No.?

2. Anyone who would know how to get the SSC and HSC enveloped sealed and sent to WES from BISE Hyderabad?

Regards,
Ali

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Ali-N said:
Dear Fellows, AoA,

Two basic questions,

1. If Academic Records Request Form is not mandatory to be signed and kept inside the sealed envelope by HEC (Karachi), then how and where to mention the WES Ref No.? Should it be written on each attested copy of the credentials inside or otherwise on the sealed envelope? Should the applicant's name also be imprinted with the WES No.?

2. Anyone who would know how to get the SSC and HSC enveloped sealed and sent to WES from BISE Hyderabad?

Regards,
Ali
1. You have to write WES Reference Number on the Sealed Envelope + On Courier Envelope near the address field.

2. For that you need to visit your Board Offices.

Good luck

sanaroshni

Oct 29, 2014
sanaroshni said:
how did you got sealed envolpes from bise faisalabad for matric and fsc certificates??
ibabur said:
My board is also faisalabad, they did the same, but in IBCC, when they will return your attested copies from board with chalan form, so you can get photocopies before submitting fee, submit fee, and then attach the chalan and originals with nic to give back to IBCC. I got back my board attested copies from IBCC when i went there for getting chalan form.
About the rest, i was also at the same point as yours, as faisalabad board not agree to seal and not going to fill transcript request form, so that was the point when i left WES and decided to go with CES as they dont require secondary school certificates

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
mwrooney said:
1. You have to write WES Reference Number on the Sealed Envelope + On Courier Envelope near the address field.

2. For that you need to visit your Board Offices.

Good luck
Thanks MWR, I went to BISE Hyderabad and got all the curves straightened. The sealed envelope will be mailed to WES latest by tomorrow (within 2 days turnaround time) - Insha Allah

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Ali-N said:
Thanks MWR, I went to BISE Hyderabad and got all the curves straightened. The sealed envelope will be mailed to WES latest by tomorrow (within 2 days turnaround time) - Insha Allah
InshaALLAH. Good luck Ali. Don't forget to mention your WES Reference Number on the sealed envelopes please.