Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
librarian79 said:
it means i have to verify my matric and FSc Certificates from respective boards?
yes :)

ssaad24

Aug 28, 2014
Assalam O Alaikum all

I have 2 quick questions for all. I have applied for WES evaluation and already send Metric /inter documents directly from the boards . My university degree / marksheet (both original and photocopies) have also been attested from HEC 2 years back.

1.) Do i need to reattest the degree/marksheet or the old attested copies can be accepted.

2.) Whats the procedure for only sealed envelop from karachi HEC office.

Would be greatfull for the advise.

Regards

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
CES increased processing time to 15 weeks :mad:

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
ssaad24 said:
Assalam O Alaikum all

I have 2 quick questions for all. I have applied for WES evaluation and already send Metric /inter documents directly from the boards . My university degree / marksheet (both original and photocopies) have also been attested from HEC 2 years back.

1.) Do i need to reattest the degree/marksheet or the old attested copies can be accepted.

2.) Whats the procedure for only sealed envelop from karachi HEC office.

Would be greatfull for the advise.

Regards

For the safe side, re-attest them, it took only day or two.
Ask Karachi office put attested documents in envelop and sealed it with stamp on it.

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per CES Website:
------------------------

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/processing-times

Upcoming Holiday Closure Notice

As part of the University of Toronto, The Comparative Education Service will be closed for the holiday season from Monday, December 22, 2014 to Friday, January 2, 2015 (inclusive). The CES office reopens on Monday, January 5, 2015. The final day we will accept applications prior to the holiday closure is Friday, December 19, 2014. This closure period is not included in the estimated processing time listed above.

- RKBladeX

Pls. hit Good if you find this information useful.

SSSMM

Sep 24, 2014
WHAT IA TOTAL FEE FOR WES
ECA 180 DOLLAR
INTERNATIONAL COURIER 85 DOLLAR
TOTAL 265 DOLLAR
SO I CAN SUBMIT 265DOLLAR
AND WHAT IS HARMONIZED SALE TAX
CORRECT ME PLEASE IF I AM WRONG

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
SSSMM said:
WHAT IA TOTAL FEE FOR WES
ECA 180 DOLLAR
INTERNATIONAL COURIER 85 DOLLAR
TOTAL 265 DOLLAR
SO I CAN SUBMIT 265DOLLAR
AND WHAT IS HARMONIZED SALE TAX
CORRECT ME PLEASE IF I AM WRONG
You have to pay the fee including the sales tax. I have paid total amount of CAD 299.45 and my WES Account confirm this and further says "Balance Due" as CAD 0.00.

Regards,

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Dear Mish /Ronney.

My questions replated to application

1. Do I need to notorized any document? (I didnt get translation of any document since I have new computerized NIC and New Nadra Birth certificate)
2. Application to be sent on "Centralized Intake Office ,PO BOX 7500 Sydney ,NS B1P 0A9 Canada" ?
3. I am confused what to write in NOC category ,my primary NOC 2011 code is 2241
4. What is mean by two self addressed mailing labels ? Do I need to send two enoloupes with label ? please guide

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
swash110 said:
Dear Mish /Ronney.

My questions replated to application

1. Do I need to notorized any document? (I didnt get translation of any document since I have new computerized NIC and New Nadra Birth certificate)
2. Application to be sent on "Centralized Intake Office ,PO BOX 7500 Sydney ,NS B1P 0A9 Canada" ?
3. I am confused what to write in NOC category ,my primary NOC 2011 code is 2241
4. What is mean by two self addressed mailing labels ? Do I need to send two enoloupes with label ? please guide
1. You should notarized all documents
2. CNIC and birth certificate should have true translation that's what I have heard from seniors and consultants
3. Yes address is right and write your primary NOC code and give the same address to courier facility to write it exactly the same way.
4. Write your complete address on 2 A4 size paper and send along with your application.
5. I think you are missing 1 thing. Make FRC from nadra too. They will make on same day
( family registration certificate) if single ask them to make by birth. Take photocopies of CNIC of all family members to nadra

Good luck dear!

salihadi

Oct 13, 2014
sir I need some help can you please reply me!!!! board office people are saying for wes we don't need IBCC verification and pay 1500 DD and application tracking no. will be issued to you after 15 days!!! means after 15 days they will send the application what to do?? I don't have time!!

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
salihadi said:
sir I need some help can you please reply me!!!! board office people are saying for wes we don't need IBCC verification and pay 1500 DD and application tracking no. will be issued to you after 15 days!!! means after 15 days they will send the application what to do?? I don't have time!!
Yes IBCC is not required.

- Day 1
1- Go to Board Office
2- Room 24 , Aunty will give you a form for Inter Marksheet Attestation. Fill the form. Then go to aunty and she will direct you the room just opposite to Room 24. There is a person in that room who will ask you how much fee, say him very urgent (by tomorrow). Then he will put stamp and you have to go to HBL bank inside board office to pay fees. Bank person will keep the form and give you receipt.
3- From there, go to bank and Make a demand draft of Rs 1500.
4- Make photocopy of your HSC Mark sheet and HSC Certificate (2 Copies of each). Remember all photocopies should contain both pages (front and backside)
5- Fill the WES Academic Records Request Form and take the printout. Sign it and keep it with you.

- Day 2
1- Collect HSC Mark sheet from Room 22.
2- Go to Room 14 with a) Bank Draft b) Attested HSC Mark sheet c ) Photo copy of HSC Certificate d) Photo copy of your NIC e) WES Academic Records Request Form. You have to give to Person X. He will check all the documents and once completed will staple them and will ask you to go to New Building and there the Person Y will collect your documents. Ask Person Y, when you can collect the documents and he will say, he will not give you the documents and will send it directly to WES. Room No 14 Person will give you the tracking number of Pakistan Postal Code after 10 to 15 Days.
3- If you have any good resource, only then you can compel Inter Board people to send documents through DHL and you will have to pay for it.

That's all and good luck for it!

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
mwrooney said:
1. You should notarized all documents
2. CNIC and birth certificate should have true translation that's what I have heard from seniors and consultants
3. Yes address is right and write your primary NOC code and give the same address to courier facility to write it exactly the same way.
4. Write your complete address on 2 A4 size paper and send along with your application.
5. I think you are missing 1 thing. Make FRC from nadra too. They will make on same day
( family registration certificate) if single ask them to make by birth. Take photocopies of CNIC of all family members to nadra

Good luck dear!
Thank you dear ..I will go to NADRA for FRC.

shaheryar_khan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Jeddah- KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 14
Doc's Request.
PCC request 8 March 2017
AOR Received.
12 MARCH'15
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Updated Doc Request: 18 Feb-2017
Hello every one

I did HEC attestation and sent the documents to WES, later they asked for HSSC & SSC attested certificates as well.
I did HSSC from Mardan Board. I attested the photocopies from board then I asked the board authorities to seal this in there official envelope and send it to WES by themselves or handover to me so i can sent it via DHL. The officials at the board told me that they cant handover the sealed envelop to me and they will send it by themselves to WES.
To my surprise the envelop of my attested documents arrived at my home in Nowshera. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\

The attested documents were closed in Brown envelop (not sealed like that of HEC)and there were many Postal tickets pasted on front. When i inquired the clerk at the board, he told me that he put my home address if it is failed to deliver to the mentioned address of WES. I dont know who made such a blunder, The Postal Office or Mardan Board officials.

I just want to ask if any one on this forum did attestation from Mardan Board. And I am going to Federal Board for SSC attestation. I am not sure if the management at FBISE is as dumb as that of Mardan Board.

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I need your serious help n guidance on the following matter:

I would like to get assess my documents from WES. I have gone through the list of documents required by them for assessment.

In this connection, i have one query that my name is correct in all my other documents i-e: my bachelor degrees/ transcripts, master degree/ transcripts, National id card etc however my name is incorrect in my higher secondary certificate and transcripts. I meant to say that originally my first name is Vinod, there is no last name and my Sir name is Kumar so my full name become Vinod Kumar and it is same and correct in my bachelor degrees/ transcripts, master degree/ transcripts, National id card etc, however in my higher secondary education certificate and transcripts, my name is written as: Vinod (first name) Kumar (last name) and Lohana has been added as sir name which is incorrect.

So on the basis of the above information, i would like you to guide me on the matter that whether this shall be accepted at WES end or i need to submit any kind of affidavit/ stamp paper (issued from notary public) for this or what???????????????? Since i dont want that i get my assessment report with name "Vinod Kumar Lohana" but want only with "Vinod Kumar"

Looking forward for your positive and prompt response on the matter.

Thanks & regards

Vinod Kumar

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
stone hearted said:
Hello Seniors,

I need your serious help n guidance on the following matter:

I would like to get assess my documents from WES. I have gone through the list of documents required by them for assessment.

In this connection, i have one query that my name is correct in all my other documents i-e: my bachelor degrees/ transcripts, master degree/ transcripts, National id card etc however my name is incorrect in my higher secondary certificate and transcripts. I meant to say that originally my first name is Vinod, there is no last name and my Sir name is Kumar so my full name become Vinod Kumar and it is same and correct in my bachelor degrees/ transcripts, master degree/ transcripts, National id card etc, however in my higher secondary education certificate and transcripts, my name is written as: Vinod (first name) Kumar (last name) and Lohana has been added as sir name which is incorrect.

So on the basis of the above information, i would like you to guide me on the matter that whether this shall be accepted at WES end or i need to submit any kind of affidavit/ stamp paper (issued from notary public) for this or what???????????????? Since i dont want that i get my assessment report with name "Vinod Kumar Lohana" but want only with "Vinod Kumar"

Looking forward for your positive and prompt response on the matter.

Thanks & regards

Vinod Kumar
Dear Vinod,

Please mentioned your country name.