Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
After delivering your both envelopes there, hopefully you will get an email with payment receipt after one week, after that in one or two week they will contact you in case of any issue in any one of the document you sent, they can ask you to remove that objection by sending other info if required.
If they do not contact then you should hope everything is going smooth and you may have to wait for 1.5 to 2 months for ECA.
Dont need to send alot of email as they will just keep respond you with their procedure times etc and will ask you to keep waiting.
So just keep patience and just wait.

Sky-Walker said:
My Uni sent my documents and request application signed by CE to CES. I paid fees and sent application from.

Now when I will hear from CES? (for updates)

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Ok, thank you!

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Congratz

mish said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Mashallah Mashallah, Allah is supreme and merciful
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Finallly, My [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]JAO JAO time ............[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Iam Holding Visa and COPR, Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo, Cant express emotion in words

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
Can any one help me regarding WES evaluation- i have sent all my documents and they all accepted as shown in required documents however my status is still Documents received - review in progress. How much time it usually takes to finish review and start evaluation?
Thanks

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
usually thet take 2 -3 working days. I am not sure about current timing... as I did my ECA in April/May
kavin15 said:
Can any one help me regarding WES evaluation- i have sent all my documents and they all accepted as shown in required documents however my status is still Documents received - review in progress. How much time it usually takes to finish review and start evaluation?
Thanks

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Mashallah Mashallah, Allah is supreme and merciful
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Finallly, My [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]JAO JAO time ............[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Iam Holding Visa and COPR, Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo, Cant express emotion in words
Mish sis,

congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

its really fast for you..... did you do some "Kala Jaado" on CIC officers...? (Joking)
i can remember when i was waiting for WES update few week back, you received meds, but now within few weeks the whole case is finalised, trust me it is blessing of Allah Ta'ala....
wish you good luck for future.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr9d011 said:
Dear All,
I have a query about mark sheets of matric and intermediate.

I have only certificates of both matric and Intermediate on which detailed marks are mentioned for each subject.
is it enough for WES education assesment?

and how many points i can claim in education for BSc Engineering degree(4 years)?
for Bsc 4 years (total 16 years of education) you will get 21 points - if the report say that your educational institution is "Recognized" - but if the Report says "institution not recognized or private" then 0 points/not eligible.

about Mark Sheets!

WES says it is MUST.
but BISE never send any mark sheet with their report in the case if your detailed marks are written on Certificate
. Gujranwala and (i think) Faisalabad and many other Boards provide detailed marks on Certificate so the result card become invalid as soon as they issue the Certificate (it is clearly written on IBCC web).

so if you don't have result card , don't waste your time in order to get duplicates, it will take 1-2 months (if you are lucky). during this time FSW program will be reaching to its end (caps). even if you get the duplicate, you will have to send all dox through your Board (BISE) and your Board will never send your result card to WES, if your marks are on certificate.

now WES has all the reports format from (nearly) all Pakistani BISE's in their database, so as soon as Board will send them official report , WES will accept.

i know a lot of members will disagree with me, but here is the details why i am telling you.

i applied for WES, my BISE Gujranwala, i did not have Result cards, i started on 2nd may to get R/C, i received on 19 June, on same day i asked them to send my dox to WES, they charges me 1550 for matric and 1550 for inter. they sent the dox. i visited the Board again in 2nd July in order to get confirmation.

i was Shocked to see that they have sent my certificate with their official report, but they did not send TRF (issued by WES) and Result Cards. i was getting crazy because i knew that WES is asking for that. but the guy in verification section was very nice so for my satisfaction he showed me all the files they had sent to WES (TOTAL 11 at that time including me) they never sent R/C and TRF. they only sent certificate copy and official report. i witnessed with my own eyes and examined all files.

he told me that all the Boards across Pakistan who will charge 1550, will never send R/C. he told me that if somene sent result card or TRF on personal behalf actually he did illegal thing. he told me that as per official Govt. policy they always send ONLY official report.

then he told me the procedure, he said if i want to send Certificate + result Card then i will have to submit 1550 +1550 and they will issue 2 official reports separately, in the report the only change will be Boards Ref thats it. he told me that WES will accept whatever they had sent, he asked me to wait and get response from WES and if WES did not accept them come back. and my dox were accepted by WES without any problem.

so every member on this forum, who has paid 1550 for matriculation and 1550 for Inter, their Result Cards are lying in their files in the respective Boards, but who has paid 1550+1550 for matriculation and 1550+1550 for inter, their R/C had been dispatched with dual official reports. to make confirm you can visit your Board and examine your file, your R/Cs are there.

the guys who managed to send R/C using personal resources, in that case technically, Board officials did it illegally, so is the case of TRF.

so my advice to you is...don't waste time, ask your board to send your dox. after sending you can start process for duplicate. because if today you wait for duplicate you will waste 1 - 2 months. after 2 months you will get duplicates, you will handover to Board but Board will never send because actually there is no need for that. so save time and send dox.
then get duplicate and wait for WES answer, they will definitely accept it, but if for any reason (suppose you are unlucky) and they ask you to send R/C then you may send. but if they will accept (definitely they will accept, i can bet it) then you will save 1-2 month.

choice is yours

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
Mish sis,

congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

its really fast for you..... did you do some "Kala Jaado" on CIC officers...? (Joking)
i can remember when i was waiting for WES update few week back, you received meds, but now within few weeks the whole case is finalised, trust me it is blessing of Allah Ta'ala....
wish you good luck for future.
Prayers are jadoo,

I wish speedy process for you :) :) :)

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
I have my B. Com Degree verified from HEC (Along with Master degree & Transcript). But I have no verified Marks Sheet of B. Com. Will CES accept my application without the marks sheet of B. Com.
Please guide me...

Regards to all...

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhzahid said:
I have my B. Com Degree verified from HEC (Along with Master degree & Transcript). But I have no verified Marks Sheet of B. Com. Will CES accept my application without the marks sheet of B. Com.
Please guide me...

Regards to all...
No, they will not accept.
you must send verified mark sheet for B. Com as well,
why you did not get it verified while you got all others verified?

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Please advise ,
Either we need to send HEC Pakistan attested documents or registrar office sealed documents directly from issuing institute ?
On CES website regarding Postsecondary documents its mentioned that :
Official Academic Records/Transcripts and/or Statement of marks are documents showing all courses taken and grades obtained by the student sent directly to the CES office by the issuing educational institutions. We recommend you carefully review the required documents by country of education webpages to determine the academic documents you will need to provide for each of the completed credentials you would assessed.

Best Regards

mr9d011

Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Thanks bro F_S_W for the detailed answer :)
I am in process of sending the documents to WES.

@Mish
Many Congrats Best Of luck :)

Pray for others!

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saleem7821 said:
Please advise ,
Either we need to send HEC Pakistan attested documents or registrar office sealed documents directly from issuing institute ?
On CES website regarding Postsecondary documents its mentioned that :
Official Academic Records/Transcripts and/or Statement of marks are documents showing all courses taken and grades obtained by the student sent directly to the CES office by the issuing educational institutions. We recommend you carefully review the required documents by country of education webpages to determine the academic documents you will need to provide for each of the completed credentials you would assessed.

Best Regards
a few weeks back some of the members who used CES reported that now, CES is accepting HEC sealed envelop. so drop them email and make it confirm. then send HEC sealed envelop which is far more better than sending from Unis.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
MashaALLAH Many Many Congratulations.

ALLAH bless you and make things easy for you when you land in Canada.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear All , please advise . My family member did her graduation from one "School " which is affiliated with "University". Then what i will write in place of Institute name to process evaluation from WES , either name of school or name of university?
Please guide