Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
HEC Lahore is sealing

narzihk said:
can any one pls help as I need to verify my bba and mba degree from HEC and then wes. I HEARD FROM SOME ONE THAT HEC IS NO LONGER GIVING SEALED ENVELOP. PLS HELP

canadian2013

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012 and PER on 9th August 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional docs 10 Feb 14 LBM
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
02-06-2014 KKB RPRF paid
Med's Done....
15-06-2014/ 22-06-2014 MR have been received
canadian2013 said:
Hi

I want to know whether we get equivalency to a canadian degree and points for a 3 year degree. My bro has done a 3 year BBA from Foundatiin university pakistan which is on the wes list.

Also what about 2 year Bcom from recognised university. Anyone has experience with equivalency.

My fear is that we will get equal to undergraduate study and not equal to canadian degree.
Can someone help please?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
canadian2013 said:
Can someone help please?
Dear Canadian,

years does play role in equivalency, courses matter, if they think courses matches with their Canadian education..they may give it 3 years 0r 2 years Equivalency

Search any body on forum has done BBA from foundation and got ECA

For Bcom (if done from recognized university) i hope its going to be 2 years undergraduate

Bartoncraft

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading about different experiences that ppl had to face at inter board, somehow i managed to find a "source" at inter board office, i have my docs. verified and will be sealed as well but the problem is that the guy absolutely refuses to get my WES form signed. According to him Inter board never attests WES forms. According to him the logic that inter board use is that WES form states that qoute: "1) Please fill out this form and verify if a degree has been awarded and/or that the student attended your institution ". by this it means that my college will attest the WES form and not inter board!!

Anyways he told me to get the wes from signed from my college and then he will put the verified docs+wes from in an envelop and seal it and hand it over to me. Now it seems i have three choices of sending my docs in sealed envelop:
1- verified docs + wes form signed from college.
2- verified docs + wes from only filled by me, lower portion left blank
3- verified docs + no wes from at all, just ref. # mentioned at the envelop.

Pls advise me which step will be acceptable by wes..

P.S: i got my docs verified from metric board in two days along with WES from, + the metric board arranges DHL courier services for wes as well.

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
are right but seal is not correct- it doesn't say HEC upon which I asked them to send the pic as its incorrect. I sent the sealed envelop myself and It said HEC. TO which they said the pic can't spbe sent I need to resend the same docs attested again in a sealed envelop with an HEC seal. I wrote emails on website as well as to their team including Jack Nelson and the status was corrected to docs accepted.

Same was for SSC from FBISE. Th status was changed from docs not recd in correct manner prescribed for Pk to docs accepted.

Now I'm just waiting for my HSC from BISE Karachi who are saying they mailed by HSC docs directly to WES yesterday. So fingers crossed for its acceptance and correct evaluation.

Just want to share with all here that if you think you have furnished everything correctly, don't be disheartened by the wrong status. Call them, write to them and you may strike lucky.

iphone5

Aug 12, 2014
Bartoncraft said:
After reading about different experiences that ppl had to face at inter board, somehow i managed to find a "source" at inter board office, i have my docs. verified and will be sealed as well but the problem is that the guy absolutely refuses to get my WES form signed. According to him Inter board never attests WES forms. According to him the logic that inter board use is that WES form states that qoute: "1) Please fill out this form and verify if a degree has been awarded and/or that the student attended your institution ". by this it means that my college will attest the WES form and not inter board!!

Anyways he told me to get the wes from signed from my college and then he will put the verified docs+wes from in an envelop and seal it and hand it over to me. Now it seems i have three choices of sending my docs in sealed envelop:
1- verified docs + wes form signed from college.
2- verified docs + wes from only filled by me, lower portion left blank
3- verified docs + no wes from at all, just ref. # mentioned at the envelop.

Pls advise me which step will be acceptable by wes..

P.S: i got my docs verified from metric board in two days along with WES from, + the metric board arranges DHL courier services for wes as well.

see thats the point is that the from clearly says " Please fill out this form and verify if a degree has been awarded and/or that the student attended your institution"

"Please fill out this form and verify if a degree has been awarded(which the board already did) OR that the student attended your institution"(which means college)

As far as my understanding goes u can use step#2.

AbKhan

Aug 9, 2014
beeba-bacha said:
CES is very very slow, regardless of their mentioned timelines,ideally you have to wait for atlleast 3 months to get the assessment report.

Any idea about the processing times of WES and ICAS ? And may I know the source of your info on CES processing time since on their websites' updates section the processing time has been mentioned to be approximately 7 weeks.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
AbKhan said:
Any idea about the processing times of WES and ICAS ? And may I know the source of your info on CES processing time since on their websites' updates section the processing time has been mentioned to be approximately 7 weeks.
Wes 7 business days

ICAS:8-10 weeks

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
CES is overloaded and keep on increasing the time, when I sent them my application the time was 3 weeks, when 3 weeks were almost complete and i was going to contact them the time changed to 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks when i checked, the time was turned to 5 weeks, after 5 weeks i sent them email about status, they replied that time has changed to 7 weeks so i need to wait for 2 more weeks.
I wrote them to ask about this ongoing time change and they said its due to heavy load and is beyond their control :(
So be careful while applying for CES that they can take time from 2 to 3 months

mish said:
Wes 7 business days

ICAS:8-10 weeks
AbKhan said:
beeba-bacha said:
CES is very very slow, regardless of their mentioned timelines,ideally you have to wait for atlleast 3 months to get the assessment report.

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Anaar said:
1. HEC requirement says that it has to be sent by candidates. That atleast should be accepted no? The envelop inside the FEDEX big envelop was completely sealed too. I expect them to atleast accept HEC as sent by me.

2. On FBISE for Maric don't know what to do. FBISE said they won't send it- I have to courier myself. I can get the Attestation again and send myself separately if that works????

Many thanks for you help.
After lots of emails and some calls- WES accepted my HEC and SSC docs. Now when Inter from BISE is received and hopefully accepted the loop will IA complete

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Anaar said:
After lots of emails and some calls- WES accepted my HEC and SSC docs. Now when Inter from BISE is received and hopefully accepted the loop will IA complete
Inshallah

Do let us know the good news also

AbKhan

Aug 9, 2014
ibabur said:
CES is overloaded and keep on increasing the time, when I sent them my application the time was 3 weeks, when 3 weeks were almost complete and i was going to contact them the time changed to 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks when i checked, the time was turned to 5 weeks, after 5 weeks i sent them email about status, they replied that time has changed to 7 weeks so i need to wait for 2 more weeks.
I wrote them to ask about this ongoing time change and they said its due to heavy load and is beyond their control :(
So be careful while applying for CES that they can take time from 2 to 3 months
Anaar, Has your institution also sent the Request for Academic Records form with the official transcripts or not? Is it mandatory to send that form with the required documents?

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
The form is optional and I sent the form without the seal frm the Board and they have accepted

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
YehCanada said:
The form is optional and I sent the form without the seal frm the Board and they have accepted

Dear Yeh Canada
This form is not optional,

it was your luck like other few people whose doc got accepted without form,
whereas, i have seen such cases where it got rejected without this..it is mandatory

I dont on what basis WES is working these days,

Apni marzi pe chal rahey hain,......

but better to do every thing from ur side

Best of luck ahead

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
AbKhan said:
Anaar, Has your institution also sent the Request for Academic Records form with the official transcripts or not? Is it mandatory to send that form with the required documents?

Hec doesnt sign it. But I insisted and gave them my signed form which they putinside and sealed the envelop but didnt sign it. That was for my grad and mba. For HSC, BISE askdd me to give them my signed wes form that they said they will sign n s3nd in the sealed envelop directly to wes. Waiting for that to reach WES. Hope that helps.