+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

zahidm100

Jul 5, 2014
mish said:
Hi Zahid,

Dont worry, you can opt for ICAS, i have seen people they have gone to ICAS

Do one thing,Put PRESTON in the search bar , you will get all the cases regarding preston

you will get all your answers

Stay Happy

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Congratulations!!!!

ibabur said:
At last i got ECA from CES. (thanks God :) )

I am writing below the dates of my application process as many friends would have questions about timelines of CES.

In start when i sent my application, I did a mistake that instead of sending sealed envelope from HEC or from University, I got sealed envelope from my college's exam department and they rejected that, it wasted almost one month in all that. So just for info I am writing below full trace of my application process.

Package 1 (application form and color copies) delivered to CES: 26th May
Package 2 (sealed envelope by my college's exam department) delivered to CES: 27th May

Credit Card charged: 4th June

Received email about sealed envelope rejected: 10th June
University sent sealed envelope with verified degree and transcript delivered to CES: 23rd June

Received ECA electronic copy via email: 13th August

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ibabur said:
At last i got ECA from CES. (thanks God :) )

I am writing below the dates of my application process as many friends would have questions about timelines of CES.

In start when i sent my application, I did a mistake that instead of sending sealed envelope from HEC or from University, I got sealed envelope from my college's exam department and they rejected that, it wasted almost one month in all that. So just for info I am writing below full trace of my application process.

Package 1 (application form and color copies) delivered to CES: 26th May
Package 2 (sealed envelope by my college's exam department) delivered to CES: 27th May

Credit Card charged: 4th June

Received email about sealed envelope rejected: 10th June
University sent sealed envelope with verified degree and transcript delivered to CES: 23rd June

Received ECA electronic copy via email: 13th August

Congratulations Ibabur,

U have to keep this patience ahead also,

I hope all best for you

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Thanks alot mish, you are really helpful and always reply in quick and nice manners.

Thanks for starting this thread, as this thread was a big help for me to clear many things about selecting ECA service provider.
I was totally confused before coming here and reading this full thread.

Keep doing the good things, God bless you
Thanks for your kind advises and best wishes for your process

mish said:
Congratulations Ibabur,

U have to keep this patience ahead also,

I hope all best for you

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ibabur said:
Thanks alot mish, you are really helpful and always reply in quick and nice manners.

Thanks for starting this thread, as this thread was a big help for me to clear many things about selecting ECA service provider.
I was totally confused before coming here and reading this full thread.

Keep doing the good things, God bless you
Thanks for your kind advises and best wishes for your process
Thanks Ibabur,

Its always pleasure to help people

II wish best for you,you have to go very far ahead.......

All my prayers for you

but be on this forum to help applicants, it would be pleasure to help you any time

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Dear ibabur/mish,
I sent my application package and hec sealed documents together in one envolupe. My package received on 25th june ,credit card charged on 10th july. I didnt receive any email of rejection or incomplete documents. But till the date there is no update from CES. Do you have any suggestion? What should I do ?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
There is no email from CES, so that means everything going smooth.
You just need to wait, hopefully you will get that in 2-3 weeks.

swash110 said:
Dear ibabur/mish,
I sent my application package and hec sealed documents together in one envolupe. My package received on 25th june ,credit card charged on 10th july. I didnt receive any email of rejection or incomplete documents. But till the date there is no update from CES. Do you have any suggestion? What should I do ?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
For your information, I received ECA via FedEx today. They posted on 14 August and received on 21st

Ravish Fatima said:
Thanks a lot for sharing & Congratulations :) Kindly do inform when you get ECA via mail as well

twinsad

Jun 4, 2014
I have done Bachelor of Commerce from Karachi University (BCom) (2 years programs ) and then Master of Business Administration (2 years programs) I want to apply for ECA, As per WES website according to my country (Pakistan) required documents are“ All final or provisional Degree Certificates e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD”

My Query is should I attest only my Master Degree from HEC or I also need to attest my Batchelor Degree from HES and materic and Inter from respective board.

Following are my Credentials
1. Master Degree- MBA(Finance): Finance & Banking : from Hamdard University, Karachi Country is Pakistan, passing year is 2007.
2. Bachelor's Degree: B.Com Commerce : from University of Karachi, Karachi, county is Pakistan, passing year is 2001.
3.Higher Secondary School, Intermediate Commerce, country is Pakistan, passing year is 1998.
4. Secondary School Matric Commerce Karachi, country is Pakistan, passing year is 1996

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks a lot for sharing & Congratulations once again :D

ibabur said:
For your information, I received ECA via FedEx today. They posted on 14 August and received on 21st

MUNEEBASOHAIB

Aug 22, 2014
Hi mish,
I have one confusion.

1) If we send attested and stamp matric + fsc documents by ourself. Then how can it be a sealed envelop and in this case no one will fill the WES FORM. moreover this is not a envelop specific envelop with logo or something

2)i have HEC attested photocopies of my bachelor and mphil documents in dec 2011 .Can my university seal and send documents to WES or it should seal n send by HEC ???

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
ibabur said:
There is no email from CES, so that means everything going smooth.
You just need to wait, hopefully you will get that in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks ,it means all I can do is to wait :/

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
MUNEEBASOHAIB said:
Hi mish,
I have one confusion.

1) If we send attested and stamp matric + fsc documents by ourself. Then how can it be a sealed envelop and in this case no one will fill the WES FORM. moreover this is not a envelop specific envelop with logo or something

No, you have to inform regarding WES process For Metric and inter...So, you can get Documents in a sealed Envelope
If you are from karachi, then Metric Procedure is quite as far as inter is concerned
If you cant hold any hectic, then opt another institution Like ICAS or CES...better Icas, it will take 8-10 weeks,but meanwhile you can do other things

2)i have HEC attested photocopies of my bachelor and mphil documents in dec 2011 .Can my university seal and send documents to WES or it should seal n send by HEC ???
I t will sealed by HEC and you will send the documents, but u must be having Dec 2011 seal on original, but for WES you need original attestation on Photostat

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
twinsad said:
I have done Bachelor of Commerce from Karachi University (BCom) (2 years programs ) and then Master of Business Administration (2 years programs) I want to apply for ECA, As per WES website according to my country (Pakistan) required documents are“ All final or provisional Degree Certificates e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD”

My Query is should I attest only my Master Degree from HEC or I also need to attest my Batchelor Degree from HES and materic and Inter from respective board.

Following are my Credentials
1. Master Degree- MBA(Finance): Finance & Banking : from Hamdard University, Karachi Country is Pakistan, passing year is 2007.
2. Bachelor's Degree: B.Com Commerce : from University of Karachi, Karachi, county is Pakistan, passing year is 2001.
3.Higher Secondary School, Intermediate Commerce, country is Pakistan, passing year is 1998.
4. Secondary School Matric Commerce Karachi, country is Pakistan, passing year is 1996
Better to Get Equivalent of bachelors as well, but you can claim points on your masters degree
and metric and inter from respective boards , this is the requirement of WES