Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ibabur said:
For your information, I received ECA via FedEx today. They posted on 14 August and received on 21st
Congrats, all the best

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
thanks and best wishes for your ECA too

Ravish Fatima said:
Thanks a lot for sharing & Congratulations once again :D

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt]As Per WES website it Says[/size][/size]

Please be advised that due to extremely high volume for FSWP, credential assessments are now estimated to take 20 business days from the time of receipt and acceptance of all required documents and payment.

We are making every effort to complete reports as quickly as possible. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience but thank you for your patience.

So if WES taking 20 business days having heavy loaded requirements, so why not Opt ICAS, which is taking a month and not have such critical requirements

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Anybody who paid the CES fees through bank draft?

I want to ask, is there any delay factor involved in payments through bank draft?

I have completed my package and want to know about payment method, because I have not credit card.

Please comment. . .

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Sky-Walker said:

I want to ask, is there any delay factor involved in payments through bank draft?

I have completed my package and want to know about payment method, because I have not credit card.

Please comment. . .
Generally, card charging is faster than Draft,So a bit delay will occur, as it takes time to clear from the bank

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Ok, then I try to arrange credit card. . .

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Usually it takes 2 to 3 working days for transfer of funds.

Sky-Walker said:

Please comment. . .

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
What option are you opting ? WES, CES or ICAS?

The envelop can be sealed by board if you can manage it.

MUNEEBASOHAIB said:
Hi mish,
I have one confusion.

1) If we send attested and stamp matric + fsc documents by ourself. Then how can it be a sealed envelop and in this case no one will fill the WES FORM. moreover this is not a envelop specific envelop with logo or something

2)i have HEC attested photocopies of my bachelor and mphil documents in dec 2011 .Can my university seal and send documents to WES or it should seal n send by HEC ???

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mish/ibabur

I have few queries regarding HEC attestation

1- I m from Karachi. Does HEC Regional Office Karachi do attestation and signed and sealed envelop as OCS give me 2 months for attestation from HEC Islamabad.
2- I m opt for CES. My uni. don't sent the Attested and Sealed Transcript and Degree to CES and handover to Student in that case what can i do and on which address of CES i will sent the docx. [Please mentioned the address in your answer].

Please answer my queries as i will send my docx. to CES on this Saturday.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Hello mish/ibabur

1- I m from Karachi. Does HEC Regional Office Karachi do attestation and signed and sealed envelop as OCS give me 2 months for attestation from HEC Islamabad.
2- I m opt for CES. My uni. don't sent the Attested and Sealed Transcript and Degree to CES and handover to Student in that case what can i do and on which address of CES i will sent the docx. [Please mentioned the address in your answer].

for CES, no need the attestation from HEC. fill the request bycontroller of exam of ur uni.
yes u can send the sealed envelop urself, in the sender block write university address and phone number
CES address is mentioned at the end of application form
plus use other envelop for your application form and all documents.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Please see responses inline below

RKBladex said:
Hello mish/ibabur

As for I can see from the HEC site, yes they do attest and i am sure they will also seal the documents in your provided envelope, you can visit and confirm there. See below the information from their website
http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/RCenters/RCKarachi/Pages/Features.aspx
Attestation & Equivalence of Degrees
HEC Regional Center Karachi facilitates the process of Attestation & Equivalence of degrees/documents of students as well as general public.
http://www.hec.gov.pk/das

As you mentioned that university is not sending to CES and also not handing over to students then you should do it via HEC, you can do it from Karachi or can visit Islamabad personally to get attestation. Or if your some close relatives lives near ISB or Lahore then you can attest via them

as "beeba-bacha" mentioned below, the addresses of CES are written clearly on the end of application form.

beeba-bacha said:
for CES, no need the attestation from HEC. fill the request bycontroller of exam of ur uni.
yes u can send the sealed envelop urself, in the sender block write university address and phone number
CES address is mentioned at the end of application form
plus use other envelop for your application form and all documents.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
RKBladex said:
Hello mish/ibabur

HEC Karachi will not facilitate you, you have to personally or send by OCS ( I believe better to go on own, they will attest same day and return you back)

Regarding CES, please check out the mentioned answer in IBabur and Beebe bacha post

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
If I am applying as principal applicant & my husband is accompanying me, can I give his Bank Statements for proof of funds? Or do I need to transfer amount in my account for this? Any one knows an authentic answer to my question plss

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
As of my experience, you dont need to transfer funds. They accept it if they are on principal applicant name or the spouse if he/she is also applying with you for PR.
Seniors can confirm more on this.

Ravish Fatima said:
If I am applying as principal applicant & my husband is accompanying me, can I give his Bank Statements for proof of funds? Or do I need to transfer amount in my account for this? Any one knows an authentic answer to my question plss