+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

ikamal

Aug 26, 2015
As-Salamu `Alaykum,

I need to get my secondary education verified by either WES or ICAS. I'm thinking of using ICAS instead of WES - do you guys think WES is better to use?

For my secondary education, I have the following original documents:
  • 1. Board of Secondary Education Karachi – Statement of Marks (S.S.C examination)
  • 2. Board of Secondary Education Karachi – Secondary School Certificate Examination
  • 3. Board of Intermediate Education Karachi – Statement of Marks (H.S.C Part I and II) <--- this shows the marks for all courses

I do not have the Certificate for Intermediate Education (HSCC) from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi. Do I need this if my marks sheet has all the marks? Where can I obtain the certificate as I do not have my original.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
ICAS takes several months..WES takes few days for processing.
YOu can get the certificate from board office

ikamal said:
As-Salamu `Alaykum,

I need to get my secondary education verified by either WES or ICAS. I'm thinking of using ICAS instead of WES - do you guys think WES is better to use?

For my secondary education, I have the following original documents:
  • 1. Board of Secondary Education Karachi – Statement of Marks (S.S.C examination)
  • 2. Board of Secondary Education Karachi – Secondary School Certificate Examination
  • 3. Board of Intermediate Education Karachi – Statement of Marks (H.S.C Part I and II) <--- this shows the marks for all courses

I do not have the Certificate for Intermediate Education (HSCC) from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi. Do I need this if my marks sheet has all the marks? Where can I obtain the certificate as I do not have my original.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Assalam e Alaikum,

I have got my bachelors from NED university and Masters from a university in germany. Is it okay if I only get my Master degree verified from WES and not bachelor degree. The process at the board office for HSC is quite lengthy which I am trying to avoid. Can anyone please guide me.

JazakALLAH

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
YOu need the following:

SSC ( some says not required)
HSC (must)
Bachelor (must)
Msc (nice to have)

Just MSc wont work

Deutschland said:
Assalam e Alaikum,

I have got my bachelors from NED university and Masters from a university in germany. Is it okay if I only get my Master degree verified from WES and not bachelor degree. The process at the board office for HSC is quite lengthy which I am trying to avoid. Can anyone please guide me.

JazakALLAH

ziaabbas

Mar 10, 2016
Hi

My HSc documents have been dispatched by BISE Karachi via Pakistan Post over a month ago, but not received by WES yet. I am wondering if people having any experience, as to how much time it usually takes?
Also, for Graduation degree, WES requires HEC to confirm the attestation on their website. If the confirmation is not posted on the HEC website, WES will not accept the documents. How do we verify that confirmation is posted on the website by HEC.

Thanks & Regards.

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
ziaabbas said:
Hi

My HSc documents have been dispatched by BISE Karachi via Pakistan Post over a month ago, but not received by WES yet. I am wondering if people having any experience, as to how much time it usually takes?
Also, for Graduation degree, WES requires HEC to confirm the attestation on their website. If the confirmation is not posted on the HEC website, WES will not accept the documents. How do we verify that confirmation is posted on the website by HEC.

Thanks & Regards.
Go to room 14 of board office and they will give you the tracking number of Pakistan post. That's what they told me a week ago when I submitted my dox to be mailed to Wes. For Hec go to das.hec.com from where u printed the forms for Hec. Then go to my application and it will show your status

ziaabbas

Mar 10, 2016
Deutschland said:
Go to room 14 of board office and they will give you the tracking number of Pakistan post. That's what they told me a week ago when I submitted my dox to be mailed to Wes. For Hec go to das.hec.com from where u printed the forms for Hec. Then go to my application and it will show your status
THANKS.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
mine took 6 weeks

ziaabbas said:
Hi

Thanks & Regards.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Generally One week

uetian119 said:
Can anyone tell that how much time does WES take to complete ECA report after status change to Evaluation In Progress?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Yes..I did it & is accepted

danish110 said:
Dear Mish,

Please confirm if HEC attestation can be done from HEC Karachi???
WES will accept it??

Thank you.

danya102

Jun 18, 2016
nashahpk said:
Dear all,

I am planning to to send my documents to WES. I have no issues in the attestation of my BS and MS degrees from HEC. But I have done O Levels/ A levels. Do I need attestation of O levels/A levsls documents aswell.!

Regards
Salams,

Did you get the equivalence certificates made? How did you go about it? Can you please help?

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
HI,

Can someone please tell me step by step instructions of Lahore Board?

Thanks