Waiting
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH APP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,
Lets say I need 5 IBCC attested photocopies to submit to multiple universities for admission.

Do I need 5x attested from board? Or I just need to get 1x attested original copy from board and make 5x copies of it and submit to IBCC for attestation with 5x the fee?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
you need 5 attestation ... copies of attestation are not valid

aley.rizvi said:
Hi,
Lets say I need 5 IBCC attested photocopies to submit to multiple universities for admission.

Do I need 5x attested from board? Or I just need to get 1x attested original copy from board and make 5x copies of it and submit to IBCC for attestation with 5x the fee?

NAZ1983

Jul 19, 2014
Dear i have previously done my ECA from university of Toronto back in 2014 due to some issue my application returns now i need to update my ECA report and also sending my MS degree for ECA. BAD news that UOT mention they will not assets degree from PIMSAT (MY BS degree) now confuse as my MS is from SZABIST karachi.

muneebg97

Mar 9, 2016
mish said:
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don’t follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate’s photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
Do you have any Sample Attestations of Metric and Intermediate certificates/Mark sheets?

ziaabbas

Mar 10, 2016
Hi/Salam

I would like to know :

1. For WES , can we get graduation degrees/certificate attested by HEC Karachi
2. On HEC website (for online registration), there is no option for 15 yrs graduation (i.e. 3 years graduation degree), its either 14 yrs or 16 yrs graduation. Any idea in which category 15 yrs graduation will fit

Thanks.

aley.rizvi

Feb 18, 2015
Visa Office......
VFS, Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED SAME DAY
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED SAME DAY
File Transfer...
07-09-2016 CHC, Islamabad
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH APP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
canada11 said:
you need 5 attestation ... copies of attestation are not valid
5 attestation from IBCC or 5 attestation from Board?

I have 1x attested copies from Board. Can I get 5x attested IBCC copies with it?

Fahad127

Mar 15, 2016
Need Help!!!

As per ICAS requirement, I sent the Documents for HEC Attestation in a sealed envelope and also attached a cover letter for sealing the envelope through Leopard Courier (As HEC has now Authorized Leopard Courier). But They have not sent the Photocopies in an sealed envelope, upon asking Leopard office and then they called HEC Islamabad in front of me, Their Guy at HEC Islamabad told them to ask me to get it sealed from HEC Karachi office which will be equally accepted internationally.

Then, I went To HEC Karachi office and asked them and they sealed the HEC Islamabad attested photocopies in White Colored Official HEC Envelope but have stamped it as HEC Karachi, I even asked the HEC Karachi Official who sealed the envelope that, Will ICAS Canada accept it, he said: "Sure they will"

So my question is will this sealed envelope be accepted by ICAS? or will they ask for sealed Envelope from Islamabad?

Need Urgent Reply.

Thank you.

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
9-9-2015 submit: 1-10-15 rec: 13-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
Thanks for the detailed procedure. Did you get the WES form filled by the Karachi board?

canada11 said:
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution

ziaabbas

Mar 10, 2016
Hi enigma304

Thanks for your post, very informative. It seems WES is accepting attestation of graduation degree from HEC Karachi?

Just one clarification, do we need to submit application online for HEC to start the attestation process or simply walk in with degree and transcript to HEC Karachi for attestation? Can the attestation be done by anyone else on my behalf?

Thanks.

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
mish said:
This was your luck..i have seen cases where WES haven't accepted without its Form

Guys i would request you to strictly follow what is written on website, it is not necessary if one has sendt without it then every one will get through.

Do read requirements on website, follow exact procedure to save yourself from any hassle.which just not waste your time as well as money

any ways thanks for sharing askhan...
Dear Mish,
It is clearly mentioned on website that this form is optional means not necessary.

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Guys i have one question.

For matric and intermediate do we need to send mark sheet and degree both to WES or only degree because for inter and Matric all marks detailed are mentioned on the degree

Multan board is saying they will not attest the result card , they will only attest the matric and intermediate degree

faheem42016

Apr 6, 2016
Salam, I am confused about Online Application filling and Academic Records Request Form.. Can someone please tell me what should I write in "Institution" Field on both online and Academic request form for Matric and Intermediate? Should I write actual institutes like school/college name or respective Boards like BISE Multan etc?.. Please reply soon.. REGARDS!

Aseer

Apr 1, 2016
Fahad127 said:
Need Help!!!

As per ICAS requirement, I sent the Documents for HEC Attestation in a sealed envelope and also attached a cover letter for sealing the envelope through Leopard Courier (As HEC has now Authorized Leopard Courier). But They have not sent the Photocopies in an sealed envelope, upon asking Leopard office and then they called HEC Islamabad in front of me, Their Guy at HEC Islamabad told them to ask me to get it sealed from HEC Karachi office which will be equally accepted internationally.

Then, I went To HEC Karachi office and asked them and they sealed the HEC Islamabad attested photocopies in White Colored Official HEC Envelope but have stamped it as HEC Karachi, I even asked the HEC Karachi Official who sealed the envelope that, Will ICAS Canada accept it, he said: "Sure they will"

So my question is will this sealed envelope be accepted by ICAS? or will they ask for sealed Envelope from Islamabad?

Need Urgent Reply.

Thank you.

Hi Fahad,

I would like to know that finally what happened with your attestation? Did ICAS accept your HEC karach sealed envelope? Because i will also process my degree assesment through ICAS because it seems very hussle free and simple process. I have sent an email to ICAS and they mentioned that it should be sealed in an envelope by HEC- Islamabad.

Please reply with your experience.

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
9-9-2015 submit: 1-10-15 rec: 13-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
I got the tracking no. from BIE karachi starting with RBXXXXXXXXPK send by them on April 6 2016 but not able to track it on pakistan post. Please help

ayyub85

Feb 9, 2016
Dear Friends,
I am a newbie and its my first post. Actually I have done MBA from preston university Karachi and BE Electronics Engineering from Hamdard University. My queries are:
1- If I assess my credentials through WES then I would be able to assess only my bachelor not MBA cuz Preston University is not Listed in WES. Then what should I do?
2- If I follow the above step and only assess my Bachelor from WES and MBA from ICAS, would this solve the issue?
3- OR do I need to assess all my credentials from ICAS?
4- CES is also not assessing preston degree , I dont know whats the reason.

If you guyz have any such issue then plz help me out!!!!