+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step by Step Process of Obtaining Hong Kong Police Clearance

anugbos

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, it took around 2 weeks to finalize the NCC and clear my background once it was delivered to the Consulate.
Hello,

May I get my fingerprints done in advance or do I have to wait for the IRCC request letter and get my fingerprints done?
Sorry I'm completely new to all these.

Thanks

alchemistbc

Sep 5, 2023
Hi all, I've just got the request of submitting Police Certificate from a IRCC email. The email has already indicated my application purpose (PR), name and date of birth, and the delivery address. However there is no pdf file of an official request letter attached. Did anyone have this issue before? Just wondering if the officer forgot the attach the pdf file or it's normal to be like this. Can I just print out the email as the request letter? Thanks in advance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi all, I've just got the request of submitting Police Certificate from a IRCC email. The email has already indicated my application purpose (PR), name and date of birth, and the delivery address. However there is no pdf file of an official request letter attached. Did anyone have this issue before? Just wondering if the officer forgot the attach the pdf file or it's normal to be like this. Can I just print out the email as the request letter? Thanks in advance
You don't need a request letter to apply for PCC.
Just start the application on the respective PCC portal and submit it.

Reactions: alchemistbc