+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stdy permit refused-India student

rish261193

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Well no problem :), honestly i am not sure about the SOP, but it surely would help. but if you can get a letter from the clg, that would be absolute final.. if you have a friend or any family in canada, then this process gets extremely easy else. just write to the international dept, they are very friendly

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Annam said:
Thank you so much for the response rish. .. can u please suggest if I just get my sop strong will be able to get the visa? I'll try my best to speak to the clgs ppl for a lether of recommendation too.. pleas help

It's over a billion dollar business. No school want to be left behind in getting their share. If their recommendation letters start working, there will be no visa refusal at all. Think if it make sense?

Annam

Nov 23, 2016
@rish:I tried askin them for the letter they responded that they wudnt give it:( ..wt to do now m only left with a strong sop ... n @J5M: I tried but the plan dint work

rish261193

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
well i know of a case in which the clg actully helped the fellow student out. try reapplying again with the strong SOP and also attest a note from your side stating how the course would help you. like JSM said, if you have the acceptance letter and the finances there isnt any other reason for you to not get the visa. you just have to make a strong case for the VO to make him belive that your course of study is actully useful for you

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soulhunting said:
thanks guys.. I have received my study permit today
Congratulations..

Please share the changes you made after first refusal. And if possible, also the SOP.