+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stay in Canada without the right paper work

luisdneza

Nov 29, 2012
I applied as a Refugee and I went to my hearing and got a negative decision. I appeal and have not yet gotten a decision. I'm thinking about staying in Canada without the right paper work. My marriage is over but I haven't divorce and I met a wonderful canadian woman that I would like to start a family with. Any advice or thoughts?

luisdneza

Nov 29, 2012
I submited my PIF in August 2011 and had my hearing on December 2012. I appel the decision and the lawyer told me that I could get a decision before I leave or in a month. I'm from Mexico and I guess I have to leave regardless that I have an appeal.

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harper govt is very tough on mexican refugees...they hired political influenced...irb members...to refuse refugee cases as many as they can..and they get promotion due to this...just keep it in mind...if some one get through them its 1 of millions...

One recent article in national post shows some irb members denied 100% ...refugee hearings.....unbelieveable....some denied 80% and some 95%....writer said in articles...these r influenced irb members hired by harper govt...
Does not matter how good ur case is. ...they denied it. ...

Astalavista....my friend....

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
When you say stay in canada without the right paperwork - you mean stay illegally?
I don't think anyone on this forum can advise this - it will obviously lead to more problems and if you want to be with a Canadian, you need to do everything right.

Gogia - I'm not sure how your political modest is helpful.
It would also be useful if you learned to write in full sentences.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
luisdneza said:
Yes, I know. That's why I'm thinking of staying here.
Don't even think about staying illegally. CBSA know about you and they will come looking.. It might be different if you had slipped under the RADAR... They might not get you this year, or next, but you will spend your life looking over your shoulder...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
lpc19800 said:
When you say stay in canada without the right paperwork - you mean stay illegally?
I don't think anyone on this forum can advise this - it will obviously lead to more problems and if you want to be with a Canadian, you need to do everything right.
Agreed. This is not the place to ask for advice on staying in Canada illegally. Your refugee application was refused; return to your home country. If this Canadian woman is serious about you, she will go with you to Mexico. Eventually, you could go through the proper channels of Family Sponsorship.

lpc19800 said:
Gogia
It would also be useful if you learned to write in full sentences.
Also agreed. It is difficult to read those posts.

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
East or west home is the best....go to ur home country....and live peacefully....ur case is denied....

So just go to home country and try some other ways to come back legally...

Astalavista....amigo....