+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT - MON PROJET QUEBEC

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Hardeep,
I was able to successfully submit my application on the 13th at around 11:55 - Montreal time (the quota was reached at around 13:00, I think).

I had logged in around 8:30 and I was given the rank of 9812. I did not close the browser and did not do any refresh either. I noticed that my rank in the queue was decreasing by the minute.
I have also recorded the change in rank almost every minute. Below are some snapshot of how my rank evolved.

Time Rank
8:43 9337
8:44 9251
8:45 9207
8:46 9127
10:00 5583
10:01 5508
10:02 5480
10:03 5437
11:45 368
11:46 336
11:47 265
11:48 198
11:49 156
11:50 96
11:51 41
11:52 29

The best advice I can give is:
1.Log in on time
2. Do not get discouraged by the initial rank you get - Lots of applicants are logging from different machines or browsers (not tabs - I initially logged from chrome and minutes later I logged through my opera browser and already the rank was 25000). Which means that as soon as an applicant in front of the queue has submitted his profile, there will be more than place free in the queue.
2. DO NOT CLOSE OR REFRESH your browser at all.
3. Ensure that your internet connection is reliable (I did mine from the office where we have dedicated leased lines)
4. Keep checking (and praying)
5. Submit your profile when it's your turn.
Make sure that all information is correct prior to submission. I got my TEF results after the submission and till date I still do not have any access to update my profile. I did my payment 4 days later, but you can do yours immediately.

It might be slightly more competitive this time, since people got accustomed to the site and the waiting room. By now most people know that they have to wait even if they get a rank > 5000. I guess, the first time, lots of people who got a rank higher than 5000 just left the queue.

Good luck to you. And do keep us posted on how it goes.

hardeep1089 said:
Hello,
Congrats to all, who are selected. I would like to share my experience. on the day 13 June , I could not submit my application because my queue number was around 40000 . I started click the link regularly at certain intervals, 1 hour before the starting time , thinking that it would help me getting a number front in the queue, but it didn't work.
Can you suggest me about the reason behind that, the internet speed or the location of application ,or any other, so that I would get a chance in next cycle. All the suggestions will be appreciated.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
Hello Hardeep,
I was able to successfully submit my application on the 13th at around 11:55 - Montreal time (the quota was reached at around 13:00, I think).

I had logged in around 8:30 and I was given the rank of 9812. I did not close the browser and did not do any refresh either. I noticed that my rank in the queue was decreasing by the minute.
I have also recorded the change in rank almost every minute. Below are some snapshot of how my rank evolved.

Time Rank

1.Log in on time
2. Do not get discouraged by the initial rank you get - Lots of applicants are logging from different machines or browsers (not tabs - I initially logged from chrome and minutes later I logged through my opera browser and already the rank was 25000). Which means that as soon as an applicant in front of the queue has submitted his profile, there will be more than place free in the queue.
3. Ensure that your internet connection is reliable (I did mine from the office where we have dedicated leased lines)
Make sure that all information is correct prior to submission. I got my TEF results after the submission and till date I still do not have any access to update my profile. I did my payment 4 days later, but you can do yours immediately.

It might be slightly more competitive this time, since people got accustomed to the site and the waiting room. By now most people know that they have to wait even if they get a rank > 5000. I guess, the first time, lots of people who got a rank higher than 5000 just left the queue.

Hello congrats.
I have a question. My passport will soon expire. Can I update it after submission?
Also I will be taking IELTS soon. But there is no result at time of submission, so can I update that as well?
Thank you.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello zaksam,
I've submitted my profile on the 13th of June and till date I've still not got any access to update my TEF results.

As per the FAQ on www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html, you can modify your profile before it reaches the "En attente de traitement" (waiting for processing) stage. That is, before they acknowledge the payment. After that you will have to wait until they allow for modifications. I'll keep you posted once, I'm able to update my submitted profile

"
After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.
If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form."

Si vous désirez apporter des modifications à votre demande, vous pourrez nous le signaler ultérieurement lorsque cette fonctionnalité sera disponible. Nous vous aviserons par message lors de sa mise en service. Le traitement de votre demande n'en sera pas affecté.

zaksam777 said:
Hello congrats.
I have a question. My passport will soon expire. Can I update it after submission?
Also I will be taking IELTS soon. But there is no result at time of submission, so can I update that as well?
Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
Hello Hardeep,

Time Rank

1.Log in on time

Hello all.
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? I am applying in the second intake in 2016. I have completed my Mon Project application
I have done 2 degrees. One is Bachelor of Computer Science and other is MBA. But I do not have relevant experience in the area of Computer Science. I have experience in the area of MBA.

So can I score points for Bachelor of Computer science in area of training and score in Area A because it is 16 and then score work experience points for MBA separately? Can I get points for area of training regardless of direct experience relating to it?
Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
Hello zaksam,
I've submitted my profile on the 13th of June and till date I've still not got any access to update my TEF results.

As per the FAQ on www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html, you can modify your profile before it reaches the "En attente de traitement" (waiting for processing) stage. That is, before they acknowledge the payment. After that you will have to wait until they allow for modifications. I'll keep you posted once, I'm able to update my submitted profile

"
After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.
If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form."

Si vous désirez apporter des modifications à votre demande, vous pourrez nous le signaler ultérieurement lorsque cette fonctionnalité sera disponible. Nous vous aviserons par message lors de sa mise en service. Le traitement de votre demande n'en sera pas affecté.
Thanks maleeksha!
It doesn't say that passport details can be updated. Is that correct?

Also please answer one more question:
I have done 2 degrees. One is Bachelor of Computer Science and other is BBA (Business). But I do not have relevant experience in the area of Computer Science. I have experience in the area of MBA. 810 years.

So can I score 16 points for Bachelor of Computer science in area of training in Area and then score work experience points for BBA separately? Can I get points for area of training regardless of direct experience relating to it?
Thank you.

Oct 10, 2011
Same, I am also waiting for my Personalized checklist. Tomorrow, its almost 2 months completed of the mon projet quebec submission and payment.

aisha90 said:
Hello,

The current status of mon projet quebec after payment processing is showing as "WAITING FOR TREATMENT". what does it mean? Should I start gathering documents according to the list available on immigration website or should I wait for the PERSONALISED CHECKLIST? how much time do they take to send checklist? anybody who got his checklist ?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
Has any one got List of Documents or has anyone contacted MIDI for updates? It's about to be 3 months now. How long this might take to at-least get List of Documents.

Also, one of my friend suggested a theory that It might happen along with successful candidates in 2nd intake so that they can process all the applications together.

Sep 2, 2016
:(successful august 16 applicant here and still " awaiting treatment status" .. Any new news regarding when they will send us the checklist?

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
LittlePrincess22 said:
:(successful august 16 applicant here and still " awaiting treatment status" .. Any new news regarding when they will send us the checklist?
Dear we are waiting since June 16. Yet no information on the same. Lets hope for the best.

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
Any update status regarding Quebec Mon Projet June/August Intake 2016 ??

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
ishari said:
Any update status regarding Quebec Mon Projet June/August Intake 2016 ??
Nope, not so far. Eagerly waiting for the same. Also, have created whatsaap group for the same, we can chat there and help each-other solve any queries or problems we may face. can send your message +91 76000 76115. It's Open For all successful candidates of Mon Project Quebec

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
pratikt9 said:
Nope, not so far. Eagerly waiting for the same. Also, have created whatsaap group for the same, we can chat there and help each-other solve any queries or problems we may face. can send your message +91 76000 76115. It's Open For all successful candidates of Mon Project Quebec
I think this portal is very helpful rather than what's app...
Mobile what's app message probably lost if we lost the phone
However this forum keeps message

I would like to request all admin moderator learner or expertise to spread helpful info for all general people..
What's app would not a good forum. Doing this can only lead to resentment among the people who would love to keep privacy...

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
ishari said:
I think this portal is very helpful rather than what's app...
Mobile what's app message probably lost if we lost the phone
However this forum keeps message

I would like to request all admin moderator learner or expertise to spread helpful info for all general people..
What's app would not a good forum. Doing this can only lead to resentment among the people who would love to keep privacy...
I agree with above comment

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Gys we have a post-application group in watsapp please ping me directly on +447901918918 to be added.