+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT - MON PROJET QUEBEC

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
aisha90 said:
You'll have to provide information about your work experiences, your education, your education institution, info about all the dependants who will be accompanying you. Fill the form in french. Its easy and organised. Don't worry. All the best.
please tell how much canadian dollar i have in my bank statement for claiming financial ability point?

Mukta-mohonto

Jun 14, 2016
Hello There,

My current status of mon projet quebec is "Waiting For Treatment".What does it mean? Am i selected?I got the reference number and a message like that, they have opened my file and started analysis. Does it mean that they have selected me?However,my Application number is: D0000006241

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
kawsar.acn said:
Yes your safe and they have started to process your file.
Anyone who have an idea about how much time they will take to process our application and send documents checklist? As this online system is a new project so they are doing it a bit different.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
aisha90 said:
Anyone who have an idea about how much time they will take to process our application and send documents checklist? As this online system is a new project so they are doing it a bit different.
How much funds I need in my bank statement to claim financial ability point?

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
zain001 said:
How much funds I need in my bank statement to claim financial ability point?
No need to show any funds right now. The amount varies and depends on number of family member going with you.
You can check immigration website.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
aisha90 said:
No need to show any funds right now. The amount varies and depends on number of family member going with you.
You can check immigration website.
THANKS
Hi,
I have created my mont project account today and activate it successfully. but when I'm trying to re login later it send me in que again.
tell me the reason of it. please also tell me when i login my account first time i see the button start now ? so tell me what is it? because application submission limit is already exceed.
thanks

robin322

Dec 23, 2015
I am new to this group.
I just want to know if French and Quebec Work Experience is mandatory for QSWP.
Does it make any scene for someone who don't above requirements?

In EE my profile rank is 430. I am not sure if I should apply for QSWP.

Thanks
Rob

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
Does anyone has any Idea about Quebec Application Status Meaning "Waiting For Treatment"?? Also, if anyone of you have received personalized list of Documents to be sent? Please do update the same on Immediately.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.

mminam

Feb 20, 2015
Hi all,
I applied through a representative. My representative is saying they already submitted my application on 13th june but still no acknowledgment received from MIDI side nor the fees is deducted uptil now. Can anyone tell me is it possible or the representatives are fooling us around?

asufian

Jan 10, 2016
Can any body help me.. where i can check payment status. i paid payment on 20th June!! STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT- where it is shown

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
asufian said:
Can any body help me.. where i can check payment status. i paid payment on 20th June!! STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT- where it is shown
If you pay through CC, you will receive a confirmation mail with transaction detail. To see the status log in to your mon projet account. Go mon dossier tab. In the status column you can see "En attente de traitement". That means your payment received. You can check messages tab, there should be "Confirmation de paiement" message. Thanks.