STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT - MON PROJET QUEBEC

kuthpeters

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea . I think so . I called them some days back and they asked me to be patient that they will request a list of documents to send down :eek:

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aisha90 said:
Hello,

The current status of mon projet quebec after payment processing is showing as "WAITING FOR TREATMENT". what does it mean? Should I start gathering documents according to the list available on immigration website or should I wait for the PERSONALISED CHECKLIST? how much time do they take to send checklist? anybody who got his checklist ?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hello seniors,
Can you please help me in filling mon project application? I'll be thankful.
I am now applying for second intake in 2016. I have created my account and filled all personal and family details. Now once I start with the application by pressing commencer button, will I be able to edit my details later on before actual submission? My passport will expire soon so now I want to enter current one then later on enter the new passport number. Thanks.

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
Sure I can help you in this regard. Yes, you will be able to edit your details even after submitting the application but provide the right information.

Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aisha90 said:
Sure I can help you in this regard. Yes, you will be able to edit your details even after submitting the application but provide the right information.

Thank you.
thanks. So what you are saying is that even when I submit my final application in the second intake, I will still be able to edit my passport details?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aisha90 said:

Thank you.
hell Aisha but when I sign the form and enter it says that information cannot be changed.
It says WARNING! ' you will submit your application and you cannot change it!

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aisha90 said:
Hello,

The current status of mon projet quebec after payment processing is showing as "WAITING FOR TREATMENT". what does it mean? Should I start gathering documents according to the list available on immigration website or should I wait for the PERSONALISED CHECKLIST? how much time do they take to send checklist? anybody who got his checklist ?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hi all.
My wife is a banker and has done Master of Commerce degree (specialization in Finance) with 16 years of education and 8 years of Banking experience. Is she eligible to apply for Quebec immigration?
Thank you.

Dr.Uzma

Jul 17, 2016
hi. can u please guide me how to submit online Mon projet quebec application. where to get online application

kawsar.acn

May 24, 2016
The next period for receipt of applications will take place from August 16 to 22, 2016 from 8: 30 pm (Montreal time). The Ministry will receive 5000 selection certificate requests in it. Be ready!

tombo83

Sep 25, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next intake period for applications from skilled workers - official info

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/next-intake-applications.html

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
asufian said:
Same status!! Are we waiting for next status? What`s the next course? Anyone please reply!
Next is, They will send us list of documents to submit, so all we have to do now is patiently wait :)

hardeep1089

Jan 11, 2016
Hello,
Congrats to all, who are selected. I would like to share my experience. on the day 13 June , I could not submit my application because my queue number was around 40000 . I started click the link regularly at certain intervals, 1 hour before the starting time , thinking that it would help me getting a number front in the queue, but it didn't work.
Can you suggest me about the reason behind that, the internet speed or the location of application ,or any other, so that I would get a chance in next cycle. All the suggestions will be appreciated.