+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT - MON PROJET QUEBEC

libralibra82

Jun 14, 2016
Received an email from MIDI for reminder of payment. But i have already paid the fees and MIDI confirm me with receipt. why they are sending this type of emails
???

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
aisha90 said:
You just need your and your dependants valid passports to fill the form. After submission of application you will have 30 days to pay their fees. Once they will receive your payment successfully, they will send you a personalised checklist of documents according to the information provided by you in your application form. After June 20, you can create your account and complete your application but you can not submit your application until next intake period. All the best.
can you pl tell me when is the next intake starts as i have created an account on MON PROJET and started to fill out..
Any help will be appreciated.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
libralibra82 said:
Received an email from MIDI for reminder of payment. But i have already paid the fees and MIDI confirm me with receipt. why they are sending this type of emails
???
Hi there,
Can any1 tell me how many years of work experience can be included in the application as i have more than 5 years of experience, whereas on the site it says experience gain the last 5 years have to be mention. secondly i have worked as HR manager for 5 years and now got moved to Finance section recently which experience they will consider to give points for work experience? as HR manager or recent 2 months experience in Finance? so confused..
thanks in advance.

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
libralibra82 said:
???
Don't worry. I got the same email although I have paid the fees on 15th June. Might be they are sending mass email to the registered applicants.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
libralibra82 said:
???
I had received same email too. But have you paid it credit card?

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
mminam said:
Hi all,
I applied through a representative. My representative is saying they already submitted my application on 13th june but still no acknowledgment received from MIDI side nor the fees is deducted uptil now. Can anyone tell me is it possible or the representatives are fooling us around?
You can request your representative to show you that application is successfully submitted or not and also you ask them to show you the current payment status.

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
libralibra82 said:
???
thats is just a reminder for everyone, do not worry

kuthpeters

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure there was any online intake in Jan or Feb. I think the first online intake was june 13.2016.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
What's next for the status " Waiting for treatment"? Will it be the personalized document checklist that we have to wait?