+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status removed from ECAS

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
I still can not access my ECAS with my UCI,RPRF receipt number and with application number as well
Anyone who's seen their ECAS access back after the latest outage?

Kellakella

Aug 14, 2015
I haven't been able to access my ECAS at all for awhile now.
My police check deadline is due and I have no idea if they have received it or not.
I know for sure it was send on November 10 by the police department (left for Canada from HK on the 11th).
I'm worried!
Hope it's all just a technical issue and that my police check is okay. *Pray*

mylhk

Oct 14, 2015
Kellakella said:
I haven't been able to access my ECAS at all for awhile now.
My police check deadline is due and I have no idea if they have received it or not.
I know for sure it was send on November 10 by the police department (left for Canada from HK on the 11th).
I'm worried!
Hope it's all just a technical issue and that my police check is okay. *Pray*
Don't think they'll notify the recept of the police check. Mine was sent to Canada on Oct 2, and still no feedback.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
drkv78 said:
Hi Nat29,

Same problem for me also. I lost my ECAS access and checking it again & again for about last 2-weeks. This problem is not yet resolved and I believe that they would do spare some solution in the coming weeks.
Btw, how are you logging in (using your E-profile as case number or using your UCI client id?)
Which browser we have to use to access this web-link?
My CIC shows "BG" as in-progress for couple of months for me.
Please help me in this regard.
I was always logging in with my Application Number.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Any updates? Is ecas back for any 1

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Guys, file a CSE regarding non-working ECAS if you haven't done yet. See https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

_ryersonfs

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still can't login ECAS, but it seems that there are some minor changes(UI styles) in CIC login, could it be a website refactoring casuing ECAS down?

Is sending a CSE helpful?

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
_ryersonfs said:
I still can't login ECAS, but it seems that there are some minor changes(UI styles) in CIC login, could it be a website refactoring casuing ECAS down?

Is sending a CSE helpful?
It's the only way to communicate with CIC. So you either sit and wai till it's back or file a CSE.

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
It's the only way to communicate with CIC. So you either sit and wai till it's back or file a CSE.
I raised CSE with topic 'Technical Difficulties' -- did they respond to you fast?

Previously, I got my ECAS access back but with only address information and then it was gone again

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I feel better with ECAS gone altogether. One fewer useless website to check. I'm not too sad about not having access to it.