Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted a CSE again:

"I am unable to login Online Application Status system (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas)
A month ago system was down so I could not login, then a week later it started to work but now I get the same error message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."
6 months of usual process completion time frame is ending for me next week and I have not yet received a "Decision made". Without ECAS access, I am concerned about status of my application."

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
HakikiKanada said:
Submitted a CSE again:

"I am unable to login Online Application Status system (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas)
A month ago system was down so I could not login, then a week later it started to work but now I get the same error message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."
6 months of usual process completion time frame is ending for me next week and I have not yet received a "Decision made". Without ECAS access, I am concerned about status of my application."
Not related but a question please. How do you get to know your VO?

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
deepaksood said:
Not related but a question please. How do you get to know your VO?
he is nt sending CSE to specific VO...he is sending it to CIC..

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
gorkhethito said:
he is nt sending CSE to specific VO...he is sending it to CIC..
I understand that but Ankara is mentioned as the Visa Office in his profile and hence the question

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
deepaksood said:
I understand that but Ankara is mentioned as the Visa Office in his profile and hence the question
You can always see your VO from CIC website. Its clearly written there which country applicants and under which VO. As simple as that.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
HakikiKanada said:
Submitted a CSE again:

Hi HakikiKanada, I lost my ECAS status around 3 weeks ago for more than 10 days. Then, I gained the access one morning again with DM posted in it.
CIC requested PP from me last week and today I noticed that I lost the access to ECAS again! What I am trying to say, that CIC is probably experiencing some technical issues with ECAS and you might loose access to it at any time. Which doesn't mean that they are not working on your application.
Have patience and check ECAS every day (I did it twice a day, in the morning and evening) and I am sure it will reappear again. Check my CIC too as CIC will inform you immediately on DM through MyCIC as well as ECAS (hopefully, you'll have it back at that stage).

Good luck with your application!

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
You can find all details of my application on "AOR in August" thread, page 175. Cheers!
PS we have the same ITA dates, 10th of July! :)
Good luck with the apllication!

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
The Mailing and Home address that we see on ECAS. do we get anything in that address. actually I have moved to a different address, so do I need to update them ?
today I can login to ECAS and see only addresses.

Thanks
Shiv

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
lost the access again

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
nat29 said:
Hi HakikiKanada, I lost my ECAS status around 3 weeks ago for more than 10 days. Then, I gained the access one morning again with DM posted in it.
CIC requested PP from me last week and today I noticed that I lost the access to ECAS again! What I am trying to say, that CIC is probably experiencing some technical issues with ECAS and you might loose access to it at any time. Which doesn't mean that they are not working on your application.
Have patience and check ECAS every day (I did it twice a day, in the morning and evening) and I am sure it will reappear again. Check my CIC too as CIC will inform you immediately on DM through MyCIC as well as ECAS (hopefully, you'll have it back at that stage).

Good luck with your application!
Hi Nat29,

Same problem for me also. I lost my ECAS access and checking it again & again for about last 2-weeks. This problem is not yet resolved and I believe that they would do spare some solution in the coming weeks.
Btw, how are you logging in (using your E-profile as case number or using your UCI client id?)
Which browser we have to use to access this web-link?
My CIC shows "BG" as in-progress for couple of months for me.
Please help me in this regard.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Lost access also.

But don't you think sending them CSEs further impedes our application and adds more work for them to look into? I don't know but it's what I think. And they do use emails to communicate right. Not like we're losing out on much. Plus it's a universal issue and not targeting just a few.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ARN said:
Lost access also.

But don't you think sending them CSEs further impedes our application and adds more work for them to look into? I don't know but it's what I think. And they do use emails to communicate right. Not like we're losing out on much. Plus it's a universal issue and not targeting just a few.
CSE shouldn't affect processing time of your application, since you raise a CSE against technical difficulties. I *highly* doubt that visa officers are responsible for technical issues.

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibdutta said:
today I can login to ECAS and see only addresses.
Same for me. Got my access back after around 3 weeks or so and see only the addresses :)