Status meaning??

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Initial review at CIO, Nova scotia complete and your file is forwarded to your visa office for further process.

aksidhu14

Apr 27, 2010
manek said:
Initial review at CIO, Nova scotia complete and your file is forwarded to your visa office for further process.
No.. This status is shown after received by visa office.
After visa office eligibility review , status will be either withdrawn or in process

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
aksidhu14 said:
Does it mean that my application will be rejected or there is left any hope for me?
I am afraid that most of time it is rejection, nonetheless in some cases I have also seen 'In process status' after that, so better to wait for any correspondence from CHC, they may ask for additional documents.

Hope for the best

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doglover

Do you know if Canadian authorities check your entries to a specific country? Do they check your passport pages to see which countries you have entered?
For instance, I happen to live in the United States. Will they contact US Immigration Authorities?
MY TWO FBI AND LAW ENFORMENT RECORDS SHOW NO RECORD... I just want to know because I get to travel a lot..

SFD

aksidhu14

Apr 27, 2010
Doglover said:
I am afraid that most of time it is rejection, nonetheless in some cases I have also seen 'In process status' after that, so better to wait for any correspondence from CHC, they may ask for additional documents.

Hope for the best
as you have mentioned that ur case took merely 5 months and a few days. It's wonderful.
Well, in my case , i have files case in march 2009, all documents requested were send in july, 2009,and i got my file no.,after that i m still w8ting. I am fed up now. Want decision quickly ,whether be rejected or accepted. All my hopes are gonaa fade now. i m so much disappointed now.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SFD said:
Doglover

Do you know if Canadian authorities check your entries to a specific country? Do they check your passport pages to see which countries you have entered?
For instance, I happen to live in the United States. Will they contact US Immigration Authorities?
MY TWO FBI AND LAW ENFORMENT RECORDS SHOW NO RECORD... I just want to know because I get to travel a lot..

SFD
yea they exchange info with USA, I am sure, it is also mentioned under the authority to disclose personal information( last page 4) of " background/decalration form' imm008_ie that they may investigate ur all details from the all countries where u ever lived. It affect total processing time.

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
your visa office ?

is it ND CHC ?

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls read the below definitions for your answer:

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

aksidhu14

Apr 27, 2010
i no all these steps.i m wondering about the time they are taking. Some people say that this status means rejection of ur case. I m confused about it..........

simsinghgill

Oct 29, 2009
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
7th Dec 2009
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
14th April 2010
IELTS Request
7th Dec 2009
File Transfer...
15th Dec 2009
Med's Request
26th July 2010/Reissued 12th May 2011
Med's Done....
7th June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26th July 2010 /Reissued 12th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2011
LANDED..........
25th April 2012 at Toronto
Hello aksidhu14,

As you have mentioned that you submitted all the docs in July 2009, it has been over 8 months now and you have not heard anything from them. I think it would be best to send a case specific enquiry to CHC and ask them what is going on with your application. Even in the 2nd AOR it is mentioned that the applicant should contact the visa office if he/she does not hear from them within 3 months. In your case it has been 8 months now.

Thank you,

aksidhu14

Apr 27, 2010
simsinghgill said:
Hello aksidhu14,

As you have mentioned that you submitted all the docs in July 2009, it has been over 8 months now and you have not heard anything from them. I think it would be best to send a case specific enquiry to CHC and ask them what is going on with your application. Even in the 2nd AOR it is mentioned that the applicant should contact the visa office if he/she does not hear from them within 3 months. In your case it has been 8 months now.

Thank you,
I send them the enquiry but with no reply