+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status changed to Decision Made

Varun1984

Mar 4, 2020
Hi
I think you need you keep follow with them and wait, as long as they told you that your application has been approved then for sure they sent the passport letter request
Thanks
Thanks for the suggestion, I called CIC and they confirmed my application has been approved, but unfortunately PPR was sent to wrong email address I don't know who made mistake but the problem is I don't know whats exact procedure.

One Representative mentioned that I need to call the Canada embassy in my country(Delhi VO) to request them to resend PPR.
another representative mentioned that he will write in my case notes that re-send PPR to Sponsor email rather than Principal applicant.

Looks like totally messed up.

Any advises will be appreciated.

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
My application status changed to Decision made on Feb 12 and still did not receive Passport request, I called CIC they informed my application is approved I am confused whats happening !!
did u get passport request ? i have same situation my application status decision made but still not get any e mail for passport submission. please suggest. thank you

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Hi, my application is is cpc-m centre. It has been 2 months since i submitted my medicals. Can anyone tell me how long will it take? And what exactly would they be processing in my application at this time?is background check the next step after medicals in spouse sponsored applications?

Reactions: Nina12

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
Hello guys I'm June Applicant , and my application is processing in Amman VO , I got my decision made on 17-feb-2020 and until now I didn't receive ppr .
Hello Miladb,

Can you please share your status now? Did you receive the passport request? Mine was changed to Decision made on 30th April and no updates after that. Thank You.

Lilab

Aug 25, 2019
Hey guys
My status just changed from in process to decision made on the21st I think we’ll that when I saw it. I was wondering how long it takes to hear from them about the Pr card now

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys
My status just changed from in process to decision made on the21st I think we’ll that when I saw it. I was wondering how long it takes to hear from them about the Pr card now
What's your timeline? And visa office?