+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status changed to Decision Made

coco1313

Dec 20, 2017
Dear all,

CIC has changed the status of my application from "in process" to "Decision Made" in December 15,2017.

Anyone knows how much time it will take to get PR after Decision Made.
Anyone please share his experience.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Reactions: Tábata Brazil

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Dear all,

CIC has changed the status of my application from "in process" to "Decision Made" in December 15,2017.

Anyone knows how much time it will take to get PR after Decision Made.
Anyone please share his experience.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
What is your time line? For how long will someone receive PPR after DM, it depends on VOs. Mine happened in the same day. You need to email your VO to file a specific case inquiry, regarding this.

Reactions: Janae monroe

coco1313

Dec 20, 2017
my time line is

-We received your application for permanent residence on December 16, 2016.
-Medical results have been received.

and status changed from processing to DM on December 15,2017

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
my time line is

-We received your application for permanent residence on December 16, 2016.
-Medical results have been received.

and status changed from processing to DM on December 15,2017
Well, in this case, I suggest you to email your VO a specific case inquiry to ask them for an update on your PPR.

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Me got PPR than DM after week so you will get good news soon.
my wife got her DM last Friday, 02 feb
i hope they send us an email requesting her passport for visa stamp this week.

or does it take longer for them to request Passport after DM ?

Zaidi7668

Feb 25, 2017
Dear All my Application status changed from in process to decision made on 18th May 2018. But permanent residence status is still showing in process. How much time will it take for my passport request now?? Should I expect it anytime soon?

moha91

Sep 24, 2018
Hi all,

I received this message

We sent you correspondence on September 24, 2018 about the decision on your application.

This massage received 2 days ago

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Do you know what's next and when do I expect to receive appointment?

Thank you in advance

1887CAN

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi all,

I received this message

We sent you correspondence on September 24, 2018 about the decision on your application.

This massage received 2 days ago

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Do you know what's next and when do I expect to receive appointment?

Thank you in advance
That is your landing interview, so congratulations! The process is complete and you’ll have a brief interview with your spouse at the Immigration Centre, and after that you’ll officially be a permanent resident.

You’ll receive an e-mail or letter soon letting you know the date and time you’ll need to be there.

Zaidi7668

Feb 25, 2017
Dear All. My PR status changed from 'in process' to "decision made". Can anyone tell me how long will it take for my passport request now?? What is the expected time frame??

Thankyouu.

Richa!

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, i got my approval for PR application on 16 June 2018. My application status says "medical exam passed" & file application says "decision made".. they asked for proof of PR fee which we shared & last communication was on Oct 17 acknowleding they have received the fee proof & letter for appointment from CIC.. the email mentioned that the officer will contact us for further communication on this.. but we still haven't received anything from them.. what is surprising is we are now only waiting for the appointment date..

Should we check with them on this or just wait for appointment date?

UNIQUE STAR

Aug 21, 2015
Hello friends, pls am a Dec2014 Applicant, It has Been a long wait for me. But I thank God for everything.
Our passports were submitted on the 28th of september 2018 and I got medical passed on the 24 October 2018. Our application is still showing in process.
Pls how long more do we have to wait for decision made and return of our passport with COPR.
Pls join us to pray for a favourable conclusion of out application .
Thank you.

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Hello There ,
My status changed to decision made on 2nd Jan 2020 and till I didn’t receive any request for Passport , my authorized immigration consultant already sent an inquiry to CIC about my status but still no reply , how long it usually takes to request the passport and what is the Maximum waiting time .
Best regards
Hadi

Reactions: Sharukh khan