+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status changed to Decision Made

Salvia Daniel

Oct 29, 2019
Hello There ,
My status changed to decision made on 2nd Jan 2020 and till I didn’t receive any request for Passport , my authorized immigration consultant already sent an inquiry to CIC about my status but still no reply , how long it usually takes to request the passport and what is the Maximum waiting time .
Best regards
Hadi
Did u get any mail after that or still waiting to hear from them? Because my status has changed to decision made on 30th jan 2020.

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Hello Salvia
Yes I have go the passport request on 30 th Jan
The problem was that the high commission in London has sent the letter to the linked online account but fortunately i was not having online account linked to my Uci , so my consultant reminded them 2 times will we get the letter .
I recommend to create online account or keep follow with them , it is usually take one week to send the letter form decision made date
Good luck
Hadi

Reactions: Salvia Daniel

Salvia Daniel

Oct 29, 2019
Hello There ,
My status changed to decision made on 2nd Jan 2020 and till I didn’t receive any request for Passport , my authorized immigration consultant already sent an inquiry to CIC about my status but still no reply , how long it usually takes to request the passport and what is the Maximum waiting time .
Best regards
Hadi
Even we have not linked our application online. Anyways congrats and thank u.

Mitali12

Dec 7, 2019
hi hadi,,

I got decision made today only ... and got pre arrival service letter on 3rd of dec 2019.. waiting for PPR...

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Morroco, applied under QSW then after CSQ we gathered our documents for PR applications and check lists , then medical , police clearances ..etc

Varun1984

Mar 4, 2020
Hello There ,
Best regards
Hadi
My application status changed to Decision made on Feb 12 and still did not receive Passport request, I called CIC they informed my application is approved I am confused whats happening !!

Reactions: Belarusian

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Hi
I think you need you keep follow with them and wait, as long as they told you that your application has been approved then for sure they sent the passport letter request
Thanks

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello guys I'm June Applicant , and my application is processing in Amman VO , I got my decision made on 17-feb-2020 and until now I didn't receive ppr .

Reactions: murdan94 and Nina12

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Hello Miladb
Pls try to call the CIC and clarify for the status for me my decision made. Was 2nd Jan and I got me letter 28th Jan and when the visa stamped it was dated 6 th Jan
Good luck
Thanks

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Miladb
Pls try to call the CIC and clarify for the status for me my decision made. Was 2nd Jan and I got me letter 28th Jan and when the visa stamped it was dated 6 th Jan
Good luck
Thanks
Thanks Sir for the Advice I have to call my lawyer first and let him call the cic , also I follow the online tool to see my application because I don't have gc key account , I hear from someone If I do account that will effect in the cic because I have lawyer and we put his email . Is it really effect ? or I can do account ??

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
I am not sure if linking your file to online account will affect the current status , but I don’t advise that , my file also was not linked ( if it was linked then any update will immediately notifies ) ,
My situation was exactly as yours , I assigned immigration consultant and he was communicating to CIC on my behalf .
so as you said it is better to communicate to your consultant and he can create inquiry in CIC web using your application number and UCI number

Thanks
Hadi

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I am not sure if linking your file to online account will affect the current status , but I don’t advise that , my file also was not linked ( if it was linked then any update will immediately notifies ) ,
My situation was exactly as yours , I assigned immigration consultant and he was communicating to CIC on my behalf .
so as you said it is better to communicate to your consultant and he can create inquiry in CIC web using your application number and UCI number

Thanks
Hadi
Great thanks Sir