+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status changed to Decision Made

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Most likely yes. However, until the travel restrictions are eased, you will not be issued a PPR and your application will be on hold.

You can send a webform to ask.
Yes i applied webform and they said your file is in process nothing else just random reply. Thankyou soo much sir

Neha111

Jun 4, 2021
I got 72%file completed And estimated date given 2dec is this possible my status change dm as early because before month it show in october

Neha111

Jun 4, 2021
Becuse it has been too lone ..my file is submitted on 2march 2020.now they show in process pls give me answer haddy:(im so worried .....The time goes hell for me .I applied Ep catagory

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
Becuse it has been too lone ..my file is submitted on 2march 2020.now they show in process pls give me answer haddy:(im so worried .....The time goes hell for me .I applied Ep catagory
Don't worry you are not alone.
I got decision made and pre arrival on Dec 2020 but still nothing. June 10 2021 is my estimated date of completion as per the gc key.

CIC is focusing more on the travel exempted people and they are the priority right now.
We can hope for something good after the travel restrictions are off.

Reactions: Neha111

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I got decision made and pre arrival on Dec 2020 but still nothing. June 10 2021 is my estimated date of completion as per the gc key.

CIC is focusing more on the travel exempted people and they are the priority right now.
Which is your visa office? You’d better contact MP.

Neha111

Jun 4, 2021

Yeh hope so guys