+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status changed to Decision Made

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
You will receive soon too. Have you applied gcms notes? I also applied but still waiting for notes as well.
No man. May be it's talking more time due to covid since there are travel restrictions all around the globe.
So just waiting patiently but anyway you let me know if Gcms note helps.
I raised the web form (second time) let's see what would be the reply.

Reactions: Shafaq_

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
O
No man. May be it's talking more time due to covid since there are travel restrictions all around the globe.
So just waiting patiently but anyway you let me know if Gcms note helps.
I raised the web form (second time) let's see what would be the reply.
ok i will let you know. You also inform me about your webform reply best of luck

Zooey

Oct 17, 2020
Hi! How do u know Decision made is a good sign, without getting any other letter.
Can decision made showed in online account can be refusal?
Thank you

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
Hi! How do u know Decision made is a good sign, without getting any other letter.
Can decision made showed in online account can be refusal?
Thank you
Yeah decision made and I also got pre arrival letter which is a good sign.
In a very very race occasion it gets reject I've read about it on some article online.
So keep hope my friend, that's all we can do.
It's been more than 4 months since I've received DM but if they would've wanted to reject they would have done it by now.

Zooey

Oct 17, 2020
In a very very race occasion it gets reject I've read about it on some article online.
It's been more than 4 months since I've received DM but if they would've wanted to reject they would have done it by now.
Ok, thank you for response! Wish you good luck with you application!

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Have you received any update from IRCC?

Reactions: Rishavjeet

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
R
R u inland or outland

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
@legalfalcon Dear sir i am (pnp oid) outlander applicant got decision made status on December 2020 on ECAS which was directly change from in process status to decision made and Still i dont know about my file is still in first office or in secondary office. And its been six month after getting Decision made do you think my file has been approved ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Dear sir i am (pnp oid) outlander applicant got decision made status on December 2020 on ECAS which was directly change from in process status to decision made and Still i dont know about my file is still in first office or in secondary office. And its been six month after getting Decision made do you think my file has been approved ?
Most likely yes. However, until the travel restrictions are eased, you will not be issued a PPR and your application will be on hold.

You can send a webform to ask.

Reactions: Shafaq_

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
You are not alone. Got DM in Mar and am still waiting. AOR is Feb 2020.