+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status change to "Decision Made" Instead of RBVO ? Wondering Why?

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Hi all
He may have recieved his 2nd AOR as I got mine on Friday dated 16--02-2011, and London VO recieved my documents on 21st Sept 2010, and my and saki status changed to decission made at the same time, saki let us know bro if u got ur 2nd AOR.
Thanks

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riz1 said:
Hi all
He may have recieved his 2nd AOR as I got mine on Friday dated 16--02-2011, and London VO recieved my documents on 21st Sept 2010, and my and saki status changed to decission made at the same time, saki let us know bro if u got ur 2nd AOR.
Thanks
I also got 2nd AOR on 07-Feb-2011 and my Full Docs received by Visa office on 20th Sept. Today my ECAS status changed to In Process from Application Received. So we are almost in same timeline.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just got a PM from him that he did not.

riz1 said:
Hi all
Thanks

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Hi haral
I believe it must be on the way then because he lives in Australia so post take a while, I got it next day as I live locally in London.
Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya thats what i think too.

riz1 said:
Hi haral
I believe it must be on the way then because he lives in Australia so post take a while, I got it next day as I live locally in London.
Thanks

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
Hello! I have received a DECISION MADE from ecas today, roughly about 9 days since my 2nd AOR. Is there still a technical error from ecas or is this a rejection? After reading the posts of saki, I am still hoping mine would change to IN PROCESS soon. Should I go send them an enquiry or wait about a few more days? Thanks! :(

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakoy said:
Hello! I have received a DECISION MADE from ecas today, roughly about 9 days since my 2nd AOR. Is there still a technical error from ecas or is this a rejection? After reading the posts of saki, I am still hoping mine would change to IN PROCESS soon. Should I go send them an enquiry or wait about a few more days? Thanks! :(
Hi

I would suggest you to send the case specific inquiry because having status decision made after 2nd AOR could be a geniune change as well on the basis of less points. If its really a decision made then you will get a letter in 2 weeks time by post and if not then it will be changed back on its own. Send inquiry and see what they say, what are the details on your case details would u mind sharing it so that we can give you some accurate answer.

Cheers
Saki

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
Thank you, Saki ;D
Will send them an enquiry now and hopefully I can share with you the details

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
zakoy said:
did you mention job duties corectly??

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
iloveYou! said:
did you mention job duties corectly??
As I remember correctly, yes, we have. Some of the forumers which has the same timelines as I have got DM as well. Hoping its a bug but also waiting for a feedback from VO. :(

Malaysia

Mar 23, 2011
saki said:
Its showing "Decision Made" at the moment but its either a system error or "decision made" from CIO not the visa office.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki
I have the same problem you had.They have all my documents, on March 21,in my ecas a line added and say that your application received and then on March 22 previous line which was Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
has changed to "Decision made"

I am confused whether it is a bad point. I got my first AOR on Agust 18 2010 then I submitted all documents on December, 6 then I received a mail ,2nd AOR, on January 28 that was issued on January 25, at this time my ecas was the same as before and it showed "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE" Then as I said on March, 21 one line added in my ecas which said "Application received" and suddenly I saw previous line has changed to "Decision made". Still my ecas status is the same and I didnt received any mail.

Base on your case what s your idea? Thanks in advance

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
Malaysia said:
Dear Saki
I have the same problem you had.They have all my documents, on March 21,in my ecas a line added and say that your application received and then on March 22 previous line which was Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
has changed to "Decision made"

I am confused whether it is a bad point. I got my first AOR on Agust 18 2010 then I submitted all documents on December, 6 then I received a mail ,2nd AOR, on January 28 that was issued on January 25, at this time my ecas was the same as before and it showed "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE" Then as I said on March, 21 one line added in my ecas which said "Application received" and suddenly I saw previous line has changed to "Decision made". Still my ecas status is the same and I didnt received any mail.

Base on your case what s your idea? Thanks in advance
Dear Malaysia,

I have the same status as well, DECISION MADE, right next to my name and inside it says, We have reviewed your application on March 22. A decision has been made.....
May I know your timeline and NOC, pls? Did you receive your 2nd AOR already?
All I know is that they are changing into a new system called GCMS and that's probably the reason why there's an error on ecas now. Hopefully its true.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DM can be due to transfer of data from CAIPS into GCMS as well since they have to close the file in CAIPS first........but the best thing would be for you to send them an inquiry through email....do share the reply with us............

zakoy said:
Dear Malaysia,

I have the same status as well, DECISION MADE, right next to my name and inside it says, We have reviewed your application on March 22. A decision has been made.....
May I know your timeline and NOC, pls? Did you receive your 2nd AOR already?
All I know is that they are changing into a new system called GCMS and that's probably the reason why there's an error on ecas now. Hopefully its true.

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
haral said:
DM can be due to transfer of data from CAIPS into GCMS as well since they have to close the file in CAIPS first........but the best thing would be for you to send them an inquiry through email....do share the reply with us............
Dear Haral,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter. That is what I've heard as well. Im still waiting for a feedback from Manila Visa Office as I have sent them last week an enquiry. I will get back to you as soon as I have word from them. Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead. ;D