+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status change to "Decision Made" Instead of RBVO ? Wondering Why?

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
Malaysia said:
Dear Zakoy,
I have three questions, first do you have like this statement, Once the visa office has received your complete application, it will send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter which will inform you of the next steps in the review of your application, in your first AOR which you have received from CIO?

2nd, base on structure of CIO, VO should do the following to issue 2nd AOR:
"send an acknowledgement of receipt letter with the visa office file number, information on processing times, basic instructions on how to contact the visa office, future steps and information on e-Client Application Status web page in order to follow progress of the file"

So they should say about your next step in your 2nd AOR ,for example in my 2nd AOR they mention about interview do you have like this in your 2nd AOR?

3rd, you should get a file number and a UCI (Client ID) in your 2nd AOR, ama I right? if yes, you should be able to open your ecas base on this new file number or UCI? am I right?

I would really appreciate the time you spend to answer these question.

Thanks in advance.

warmest regards.
Yes, I was given a PER on Feb 23, 2011. The 2nd AOR then came on MARCH 16, 2011. During these times, my ecas then changed to rbvo (Received by Visa Office) from CIO-COMPLETE.

On March 23, 2011 upon checking my ecas status, it was changed to DECISION MADE. I then received the refusal letter by snail mail on March 30,2011. Exactly 2 weeks from my 2nd AOR.

My PER and 2ND AOR both contained UCI and Immigration File Number [E00xxxxxxx]

Malaysia

Mar 23, 2011
zakoy said:
Yes, I was given a PER on Feb 23, 2011. The 2nd AOR then came on MARCH 16, 2011. During these times, my ecas then changed to rbvo (Received by Visa Office) from CIO-COMPLETE.

On March 23, 2011 upon checking my ecas status, it was changed to DECISION MADE. I then received the refusal letter by snail mail on March 30,2011. Exactly 2 weeks from my 2nd AOR.

Dear Zakoy,
thank you for your reply but i didnt get the answer for questions 2 & 3 which I asked.

I wantet to know if you have any statement in your 2nd AOR that mention about next step like interview and so on. secondly I wanted to know that do you have different UCI or file number in your 2nd AOR compare to first AOR? if they are different, can you use them to see your ecas?
Thank you so much .
Best regards,

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
Malaysia said:
Dear Zakoy,
thank you for your reply but i didnt get the answer for questions 2 & 3 which I asked.

I wantet to know if you have any statement in your 2nd AOR that mention about next step like interview and so on. secondly I wanted to know that do you have different UCI or file number in your 2nd AOR compare to first AOR? if they are different, can you use them to see your ecas?
Thank you so much .
Best regards,
2ND AOR mentioned about receiving my application from the Visa Office. And that I must quote my application number for any future correspondence with them.It also mentions about the Processing times, Interview, INterpreters, NOn-resident applications, Change in Circumstance, Communication and Preparing to Canada. PER and 2ND AOR both have the same UCI and Immigration numbers. No change.

Malaysia

Mar 23, 2011
zakoy said:
2ND AOR mentioned about receiving my application from the Visa Office. And that I must quote my application number for any future correspondence with them.It also mentions about the Processing times, Interview, INterpreters, NOn-resident applications, Change in Circumstance, Communication and Preparing to Canada. PER and 2ND AOR both have the same UCI and Immigration numbers. No change.
Dear Zakoy,

Thank you so much for you info.

Best regards

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
zakoy said:
I don't really know if they base it soley on points coz in my case they said I lack 1 full year experience but I have a 4 yr exp so I don't really know the real deal behind the refusal.
Hi Zakoy,

I am sorry if you already answered this - but can I please ask, what was your ECAS status when you got your refusal? Were you "In Process" with "we starting processing on XYZ", or just "Received by visa office"? Has your status changed since?

Thanks.
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
zakoy said:

I guess what I am trying to establish in my question was whether this 2nd eligibility review occurs before or after applicants go "In Process" on ECAS. And if it happens before, does this means that anyone who has gone "In Process" has successfully passed this visa office eligibility review?

Wayne.

ipeng9

May 4, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2011
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Hello Guys,

Im on the same boat you are. Here's how mine looks like

We received your application for permanent residence on February 21, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 29, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 20, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

My status changed to DM on April 25. April 20 was a wednesday and considering the fact that April 21-22 were Holidays (holy week) that only gave them 1 day to review my papers. Can advise me on whom to contact to inquire about my status? they seem to have come to a decision very quickly. Does this usually happen? Does this usually mean rejection The wait is killing me already. I'd really appreciate all your feedbacks. Thanks.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
I have not recieved 2nd AOR since 2 months my status changed as following:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

:( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

What I should do? wis this normal or some problematic in future is my status is still same since 2 months?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whats your eCAS status??????... You should ve recieved your AOR by now....by the looks of your eCAS status your new file number has been issued which means they should ve issued your AOR as well. maybe just maybe its lost in the mail or somehting like that...you can ask for your new file number by shooting them an email.............

murtazaabbasi said:
I have not recieved 2nd AOR since 2 months my status changed as following:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

:( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

What I should do? wis this normal or some problematic in future is my status is still same since 2 months?

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
haral said:
whats your eCAS status??????... You should ve recieved your AOR by now....by the looks of your eCAS status your new file number has been issued which means they should ve issued your AOR as well. maybe just maybe its lost in the mail or somehting like that...you can ask for your new file number by shooting them an email.............
Thanks for quick response.
will be please teel me the email address where i smay send the request for 2nd AOR

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

murtazaabbasi said:
Thanks for quick response.
will be please teel me the email address where i smay send the request for 2nd AOR

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
haral said:
london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
I sent email and got this response

The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we considerurgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case statusenquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (notwww.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'llupdate your file without replying

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its the acknowldgement of email (auto reply)...you will recieve the proper reply within 28 days (official timeline)...but usually they reply within the two weeks

murtazaabbasi said:
I sent email and got this response

The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we considerurgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case statusenquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (notwww.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'llupdate your file without replying

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
haral said:
Its the acknowldgement of email (auto reply)...you will recieve the proper reply within 28 days (official timeline)...but usually they reply within the two weeks
Yes I got response today:But I found same status "Docs are pending review" no changes yet

B0XXXXXXX (Think this is my 2nd AOR number)

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes its your new file number.....use this new number in all future correspondence....now u should wait to hear from them or contact them by november's end if nothing happens on your file.. u dont know the exact AOR issuance date so i m only assuming this time frame based on my own 8 months time frame to contact them if nothing is heard from them...
murtazaabbasi said:
Yes I got response today:But I found same status "Docs are pending review" no changes yet

B0XXXXXXX (Think this is my 2nd AOR number)

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada