+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status change to "Decision Made" Instead of RBVO ? Wondering Why?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has your status changed you "Decision Made" from "CIO Review Completed"

Wondering Why ??

Here is the reason why it could be:

I have heard that since the new rules came in CIC is trying to upgrade their e-case system thats why we are seeing so many mistakes every week. Under new rules applicants are required to send full docs to CIO and with their first AOR they will be able to see their status for CIO only and when CIO will approve their file and send it to visa office then status for the first file number will be change to "Decision Made" and when Visa office will start working on the file they will send the new file number which is 2nd AOR and you will only be able to check your status with new file number given in 2nd AOR.

So those who are waiting for 2nd AOR and status has been changed to "Decision Made" dont panic that decision made is related to your CIO Review not by the Visa office.

Guys this is what i think and would be happy to see your point of view.

Note: This is purely my understanding and i might be wrong.

bhutta144

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia

This diagram explains each step in the application process.
Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE

Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.
VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
WITHDRAWN

Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.
IN PROCESS

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.
DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

I think its a system "ERROR"

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:

Wondering Why ??

I have heard that since the new rules came in CIC is trying to upgrade their e-case system thats why we are seeing so many mistakes every week. Under new rules applicants are required to send full docs to CIO and with their first AOR they will be able to see their status for CIO only and when CIO will approve their file and send it to visa office then status for the first file number will be change to "Decision Made" and when Visa office will start working on the file they will send the new file number which is 2nd AOR and you will only be able to check your status with new file number given in 2nd AOR.

So those who are waiting for 2nd AOR and status has been changed to "Decision Made" dont panic that decision made is related to your CIO Review not by the Visa office.

I think its not true and no one knows that whats happening with ECASE.

some new applicants got IN Process status in last 2 weeks and also some old applicants got IN Process status.

some applicants got directly decision made after CIO status .

some got address removed from ecase.

some got IN Process and again return back to RBVO status.

CONCLUSION

No one knows the real situation, i think situation will be clear before 15th march 2011 inshallah.

You know saki my last perception about ecase changed into IN Process almost 100% accurate.
I told all of you in sep 2010 that jan and feb 2011 are important not before.

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
You can confirm this hypothesis by logging in to e-cas using both of your file numbers (1st AOR and 2nd AOR)

unfortunately i have not received the 2nd AOR. Some one who has received the 1st and 2nd AOR can verify this.

-shiraz

saki said:

Wondering Why ??

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
I got the same as Saki, but don't have 2nd AOR yet....

Thanks for posting your conclusion :)

Cheers

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:

Wondering Why ??

what is your ecas status saki?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
what is your ecas status saki?

Its showing "Decision Made" at the moment but its either a system error or "decision made" from CIO not the visa office.

Cheers
Saki

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
saki said:

Wondering Why ??

Hi Saki,

Brother, what you are saying is not making any sense to me. Hope it should be a system error, otherwise decision before medical is not a good sign.

Send a case specific inquiry and find out a reason.

Wish you all the best

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
[size=10pt]SYSTEM ERROR[/size]

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it should be an error ----- random things are happening in eCAS. cant find no pattern to it....

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
saki said:

[send the new file number which is 2nd AOR and you will only be able to check your status with new file number given in 2nd AOR.
i even cant check my ecas through new file # cuz the number issued by london starts with XE whereas ecas says the it only accepts file # starting with B. but they have also issued UCI"Universal Client ID" through which i can check the status. .

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
saki said:
Its showing "Decision Made" at the moment but its either a system error or "decision made" from CIO not the visa office.

Cheers
Saki
Nice to know atleast your status changed right or wrong. I have not yet any change in my status.Very panic for me.
May God do good with your applicaion.It must be SYSTEM Error as so many candidates are facing same problem

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont worry i am on the same boat as you are...... mine is CIO eligibility review complete as well.

murtazaabbasi said:
Nice to know atleast your status changed right or wrong. I have not yet any change in my status.Very panic for me.
May God do good with your applicaion.It must be SYSTEM Error as so many candidates are facing same problem

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
haral said:
dont worry i am on the same boat as you are...... mine is CIO eligibility review complete as well.
Dear Haral thanks for information. Nice to know that you have same case as mine God Bless us

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Hi Saki,

Can you tell me when did you receive your 1st AOR and when were your full documents delivered to CHC?

Mine also turned to decision made from CIO eligibility review complete

-shiraz

saki said:

Cheers
Saki