+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I have the same. Maybe they consider that the application is in progress until you officially become permanent resident, since there are still few steps to do: e.g., send COPR, and then the landing (for inland now it seems they call you by phone). In either case, I sent a web form to IRCC before getting the GCMS notes, and the agent confirm me that our application was approved, so rest calm for the decision, it is only matter of time that we start to get the COPRs...

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
I have the same. Maybe they consider that the application is in progress until you officially become permanent resident, since there are still few steps to do: e.g., send COPR, and then the landing (for inland now it seems they call you by phone). In either case, I sent a web form to IRCC before getting the GCMS notes, and the agent confirm me that our application was approved, so rest calm for the decision, it is only matter of time that we start to get the COPRs...
Oh that's disheartening. I don't have RFV in my notes and when I raised a webform they said my application was still being processed. God knows.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I think yours is approved too, and it is just because of the COVID that it might slightly different. Just guessing, maybe you come from a country that needs VISA and they need to ask your passports before the file gets in RFV... I do not know, but I believe it is ok..

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
I think yours is approved too, and it is just because of the COVID that it might slightly different. Just guessing, maybe you come from a country that needs VISA and they need to ask your passports before the file gets in RFV... I do not know, but I believe it is ok..
Sounds good, thanks! Which country are you from? I'm from India.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi good day,

I have received my gcms notes and on the second page under assessments it says the following:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info. Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

I have called IRCC twice and spoken to two different persons from IRCC that said my profile was approved, this was over a month ago and I have not received my COPR. Can someone advise on this please.

sulagna123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi good day,

I have received my gcms notes and on the second page under assessments it says the following:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info. Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

I have called IRCC twice and spoken to two different persons from IRCC that said my profile was approved, this was over a month ago and I have not received my COPR. Can someone advise on this please.
Hi I called IRCC twice as well. The agent told me that I have completed my background check successfully . I am not sure if I means that my profile is approved? Did they say that your profile was approved? they told me I successfully cleared the background check stages but didn't say anything about the approval. @Ranger91

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi I called IRCC twice as well. The agent told me that I have completed my background check successfully . I am not sure if I means that my profile is approved? Did they say that your profile was approved? they told me I successfully cleared the background check stages but didn't say anything about the approval. @Ranger91

Yes they did say everything approved its just for my home country to communicate it to me. I also got gcms notes to confirm was approved.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi all,

I just got my GCMS notes and it is written this in the Assessments:

- Eligibility: Passed
- Security:
- Criminality: Passed
- Medical: Passed
- Final: Approved

And at the very end of the notes it is written file approved and RFV (I guess this means ready for visa).

The status of the application is still open ('In progress'). And in my ECAS the status changed to DM just the weekend of the COVID lockdown, so not PPR yet. I would like to ask for the experience of the experts in the forum. Does this means that the residence has been approved and the file is still open because not PPR or CoPR has been given yet? :)
Hi did you get your ppr or copr yet?

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I got the same status. Mine was approved on 13th March and the copr and counterfoil was generated the same day.

It also mentions of some kit, application form in the outgoing section which I didn't get, don't know what that is.

Any idea how soon can we get ppr email?

Hi did you receive your copr yet?

hotshoto

Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

I wanted to find out about COPR status within the GCMS notes. I finally received them and see that my application has been approved. Within the Finalize Application section I can see my COPR document number but the status says "Not Started", but it has a valid date until November '21.

Does anyone know if this means that after November if I don't received the COPR that the application is invalid or if I should be getting COPR sometime? It says that the due date was 2020/12/01. @legalfalcon maybe you can shed some light on the final processes of the EE applications?

I'm FSW-Outland and applied in Feb 2020.

Thanks in advance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone,

I wanted to find out about COPR status within the GCMS notes. I finally received them and see that my application has been approved. Within the Finalize Application section I can see my COPR document number but the status says "Not Started", but it has a valid date until November '21.

Does anyone know if this means that after November if I don't received the COPR that the application is invalid or if I should be getting COPR sometime? It says that the due date was 2020/12/01. @legalfalcon maybe you can shed some light on the final processes of the EE applications?

I'm FSW-Outland and applied in Feb 2020.

Thanks in advance!
There are many application in the same state as yours, where all stages are passed. However, if one page 1 you see the status as open, then the COPR was never generated and no PPR was sent.

If the documents expires, then a new one will be issued.