Jan 7, 2019
Hi all,

I just got my GCMS notes and it is written this in the Assessments:

- Eligibility: Passed
- Security:
- Criminality: Passed
- Medical: Passed
- Final: Approved

And at the very end of the notes it is written file approved and RFV (I guess this means ready for visa).

The status of the application is still open ('In progress'). And in my ECAS the status changed to DM just the weekend of the COVID lockdown, so not PPR yet. I would like to ask for the experience of the experts in the forum. Does this means that the residence has been approved and the file is still open because not PPR or CoPR has been given yet? :)

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I'm in the same boat as you. My final says "approved". My first note right at the end of the document says "**OFFICER REVIEW** APPROVED. All requirements met. Approved." How about you? I want to be sure before celebrating!
That means it is approved. In my case I also have at the end, Application approved and RFV (Ready for Visa). That was written by March, 13th....:)

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
That means it is approved. In my case I also have at the end, Application approved and RFV (Ready for Visa). That was written by March, 13th....:)
lovely! I'm so excited. In your Finalize Application section do you have counterfoil and COPR? Usually this section isnt populated, but mine is (and im assuming yours is too)

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I got the same status. Mine was approved on 13th March and the copr and counterfoil was generated the same day.

It also mentions of some kit, application form in the outgoing section which I didn't get, don't know what that is.

Any idea how soon can we get ppr email?

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
I got the same status. Mine was approved on 13th March and the copr and counterfoil was generated the same day.

It also mentions of some kit, application form in the outgoing section which I didn't get, don't know what that is.

Any idea how soon can we get ppr email?
I'm pretty sure the kit and application form were simply transferred from one agent to another owing to COVID (I also have these items in my notes). It'll be a while before we get the mail imho, the CAN-USA border isnt even open. 3 months, give or take (THIS IS MY OPINION).

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Yup, I am from a VISA exempt country.. So you are still waiting since March,12th?
Hey dude, just one more question. In your finalized application section, under COPR, does it say "Status: Not started"? My agent says this means that the COPR has not begun and my application is still being processed (which I don't buy, why would the date of my final note be the same as my COPR generation date?)