+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup visa program timeline

SUV_Unicorn_Potential

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats peer! great to hear. I hope everything is going well ASAP for all of us. is there any instruction letter for biometric too?
I'm July 2020 applicant, and hope for getting a permanent file number in the next few days?
No, there was no biometrics request. I don't need biometrics done because I submitted mine months ago for another application and they are still valid.

I only received the AOR yesterday, and IRCC told me via email that processing on my application had began.

Reactions: mamad611

BiancaVu

May 6, 2021
Hi all,
I have a question related to ielts validation, please advise:
My IELTS will be expired in Oct 2021.
I already submitted my application in Mar 2021, and received Temporary File Number in April 2021.
So, I wonder if I have to do IELTS test (again) before getting AOR or Permanent File Number ?? Anyone has the same case ? Will IRCC request a new one ??

Thank uuu

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi all,
I have a question related to ielts validation, please advise:
My IELTS will be expired in Oct 2021.
I already submitted my application in Mar 2021, and received Temporary File Number in April 2021.
So, I wonder if I have to do IELTS test (again) before getting AOR or Permanent File Number ?? Anyone has the same case ? Will IRCC request a new one ??

Thank uuu
They might request a new one during the processing time. It is called ADR. However, It is not required that you have to take another test if the IELTS expires after your application is received.

Reactions: BiancaVu and hamo

BiancaVu

May 6, 2021
They might request a new one during the processing time. It is called ADR. However, It is not required that you have to take another test if the IELTS expires after your application is received.
Thank you so much, Rach03.
I should stop worrying about the test and focus on preparing for other ADR.

BiancaVu

May 6, 2021
Hi,
Start-up visa
I already applied
17 months (Calculated from the date IRCC receipt of your application to the date IRCC "made the final decission"...)
You may need to give biometrics with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics.
You can check via the website of IRCC, this processing time is updated monthly by IRCC.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Hi,
Biometrics: is it photo or fingerprint ?
We applied our application with member's photo only.

Startup1

Mar 30, 2021
HI friends. I am from India, and somehow the eligibility questionnaire for the work permit never comes to Foreign Worker - International Mobility. I am answering all the questions exactly as they say. What do I do?

nafees ahmed

May 23, 2021
Guys, Greetings from INDIA.

I am about to receive letter of support from incubator in two days. It would be great if you can help me with the W.P. and PR or may be suggest me to get a good lawyer?

Thanks & Reagrds.
FYI - I got selected from MTA (Manitoba Technology Accelerator)
Hi

Did you used some agent to get letter of support or you directly contacted the incubator? Could you please share how you got it?

Thanks in Advance

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
hey Guys,

I recieved an email from IRCC today regarding my address asking if i am currently in Canada or USA? - However, i am not in US or Canada and i have replied to the email as NO with my current address of Pakistan and have not traveled anywhere during pandemic.

What do you think this was about?

Reactions: Sharakova

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Hi can you share details about the start up visa and how much do we need to invest and is it that it should be an existing business of anyone can throw light on this would be of great help thanks