Tajikistan
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
Just temporary fn
hey Guys,

I recieved an email from IRCC today regarding my address asking if i am currently in Canada or USA? - However, i am not in US or Canada and i have replied to the email as NO with my current address of Pakistan and have not traveled anywhere during pandemic.

What do you think this was about?
@SUVApplicant Thanks to share the update on your case. is it possible to share your timeline?

erfan.zare

Feb 17, 2022
hey everyone
is there any difference between the LOS of the designated incubators and the LOS of other designated organizations for getting PR?

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
hey everyone
is there any difference between the LOS of the designated incubators and the LOS of other designated organizations for getting PR?
Not at all, if each designated organization issued the LOS, it would be acceptable and equal for the IRCC.

AsifRZ

May 8, 2022
Guys, Greetings from INDIA.

I am about to receive letter of support from incubator in two days. It would be great if you can help me with the W.P. and PR or may be suggest me to get a good lawyer?

Thanks & Reagrds.
FYI - I got selected from MTA (Manitoba Technology Accelerator)
Hi, can you pls share your experience with MTA, because recently i got confirmation from them and have to pay initial 03months fees.

erfan.zare

Feb 17, 2022
hey everybody
hope you all be good

I have a question and will be grateful if someone could answer. under what circumstances an individual may be denied or rejected after getting the letter of support?

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
hey everybody
hope you all be good

I have a question and will be grateful if someone could answer. under what circumstances an individual may be denied or rejected after getting the letter of support?
@erfan.zare That's a very subjective question. Just like any other program for example - Express Entry, there can so many factors for rejection based on individual cases. Just because you get a LOS does not mean anything except that you are eligible to apply for the SUV program.

TucoR

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
@erfan.zare That's a very subjective question. Just like any other program for example - Express Entry, there can so many factors for rejection based on individual cases. Just because you get a LOS does not mean anything except that you are eligible to apply for the SUV program.
But we all should agree, that if they do not like you for some reasons, they will take down anyway.
Look at court orders (btw some people won and another visa officer was assigned to the case)

Last edited:

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
But we all should agree, that if they do not like you for some reasons, they will take down anyway.
Looks at court orders (btw some people won and another visa officer was assigned to the case)
@TucoR - I hope it's not like that, but I agree bias exists everywhere. Are you refering to court cases about SUV? Din't realize there were cases for SUV applications also. Would be nice to go through them.

TucoR

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
@TucoR - I hope it's not like that, but I agree bias exists everywhere. Are you refering to court cases about SUV? Din't realize there were cases for SUV applications also. Would be nice to go through them.
Right. Some people sued canada gov for SUV refusals. As per case description, there was really biased stuff. Court ruled to review the application again by another visa officer (no info if it was successful with another officer). Some cases look legit (like 5 people applied as founders that have nothing to do with startup). They lost it, obvious fraud.

Last edited:
Reactions: Startup_Visa