Startup Visa Program Timeline

Daniel9988

Nov 26, 2021
Australia
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney
Guys, today I received a message on my account for ADR (Additional Document Request).

Now, I'm not sure if it is because of the collective action initiated by @Rakap - because I had also written to my MP about the absurd processing times last week.

I hope it is because of the collective action we took - so that it can be good news for everyone.

Here are my details

Applicant sent: 14th April 2020
Application received: 17th April 2020
Temp AOR: 15th Jan 2021
Medical passed: 28th October 2021 (exemption -> used existing medical taken a few years ago)
Permanent AOR: 21st April 2021

ADR: 8th March 2022
It could be effect from the email sent. Congratulations. Hope to see more updates from other start up

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
Guys, today I received a message on my account for ADR (Additional Document Request).

Now, I'm not sure if it is because of the collective action initiated by @Rakap - because I had also written to my MP about the absurd processing times last week.

I hope it is because of the collective action we took - so that it can be good news for everyone.

Here are my details

Medical passed: 28th October 2021 (exemption -> used existing medical taken a few years ago)

This is indeed sprit lifting. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations!

Jat_suv

May 19, 2021

Here are my details

Congratulations on the move.

what docs they asked in ADR? Thanks

Rakap

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019

Here are my details

That's news !!! thank you for sharing. I hope the processing resumes and speeds up and there is no one waiting.

SUV_Unicorn_Potential

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations on the move.

what docs they asked in ADR? Thanks
They requested the folllowing docs (I have copied exactly as appeared in the ADR)

 Client Enquiry: Please provide additional proof of settlement funds (bank statements for the past 6 months). This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 Client Enquiry: Please provide proof of studies. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 Client Enquiry: Please provide proof of work history. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 Client Enquiry: Please provide proof of incorporation. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 Client Enquiry: Please provide a business plan. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019

Here are my details

@SUV_Unicorn_Potential congrats and it's about time your turn came. I doubt it has anything to do with your email to the MP, as those things take a long time for any impact (that is if any). Based on what we have seen with others, once you send your documents it should take 3-4 months to PPR. This certainly gives hope to all of us!

Reactions: Rakap

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi SUV friend,
Here is the update of my application
  • Receipt of AOR & Biometric instruction Letter on 16-Jan-2020
  • 1st ADR on 25-July-2020
  • 2nd ADR on 10-Aug-2021
  • 8th Mar 2022 => Receipt of Medical Request
  • 8th Mar 2022 => 3rd ADR => To send the Original IELTS Certificate to IRCC (Photocopies are not acceptable)
  • My problem is the original one had been sent along with my PR application in paper and they confirmed to receive it and I really don’t understand why IRCC has asked me to send it again.
  • On the other hand, my IELTS was taken since 8-2019 over 2 years…and the local IDP IELTS test center informed me that they are impossible to issue the additional TRFs anymore since all the data of the certificate which is over 2 years deleted automatically from the system.
  • OMG, what I can do now?
  • If I am obliged to take the new IELTS it will be not enough time for me since the IRCC’s deadline is within 2 weeks.
  • Anyone has the same request as me and any solution for this
  • Cheers
  • Kai

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
@Kai Nemo Firstly, congrats on getting the ADR.
With regard to IELTS, I think sending a copy of the IELTS should be fine, as you know SUV PR has also moved online, so technically they are accepting copy of IELTS from the online link also, so physical copy should not be mandatory. Honestly, it seems like another boiler-plate request, where the officer is mistaken about requiring hardcopy of IELTS. You should raise a webform and tell them you have already sent the original and can send a copy again.

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
Last edited:

SUV_Unicorn_Potential

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
@Kai Nemo, @Daniel9988 and anyone else
Regarding ADR's: What document did you upload for Travel History Info Form?

On my ADR letter it says: "Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15"

It doesnt explicit say which form to use.

I suspect they meant this form IMM 5562 that contains fields for travel in the 10 years or since 18th birthday.
Or are we meant to upload our own custom form?

Regardless I understand we should also attach passport stamps and/or foreign visas/permits for countries we visited (based on comments in other threads)

Daniel9988

Nov 26, 2021
Australia
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney

On my ADR letter it says: "Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/15"

I suspect they meant this form IMM 5562 that contains fields for travel in the 10 years or since 18th birthday.

Regardless I understand we should also attach passport stamps and/or foreign visas/permits for countries we visited (based on comments in other threads)
Hi, if they dont mention specific form then I think you can submit your custom file with travel record in 10 years. My case, they require specific form 5562 and I submit along the custom file since the form not enough for my travel records.

@Kai Nemo : just send copy of IELTS. It happened to me. Hope you will get PPR soon!

@Startup_Visa: 2/5 member of our group have their COPR. And the rest still waiting for PPR for almost 2 months since medical passed. Im very confused why there is different in timing to get PPR of each member.

Reactions: Kai Nemo

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi, if they dont mention specific form then I think you can submit your custom file with travel record in 10 years. My case, they require specific form 5562 and I submit along the custom file since the form not enough for my travel records.

@Kai Nemo : just send copy of IELTS. It happened to me. Hope you will get PPR soon!

@Startup_Visa: 2/5 member of our group have their COPR. And the rest still waiting for PPR for almost 2 months since medical passed. Im very confused why there is different in timing to get PPR of each member.
@Daniel9988 - At this point there is no logic to IRCC timeline, I am seeing people who applied in late 2019 at the same stage as those in April 2020. Also if all your team members have passed Medical, then it's just a formality to get the PPR as all other eligibility checks have been done prior to that, so it's just a patience game.

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

Hi SUV_Unicorn_Potential,
Thank you for your advice on my IELTS!
Yes, IMM 5562 => You just keep in mind to update on your recent traveling since the last update as well as mention the purpose of visit and trip duration...
No need to attach passport stamps and/or foreign visas,...!
Cheers
Kai

Last edited:

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

Hi Daniel9988,
"2/5 member of our group have their COPR. And the rest still waiting for PPR for almost 2 months since medical passed. Im very confused why there is different in timing to get PPR of each member."
=> Our team have 4/4 members and all of us had taken the IELTS almost the same time in late 2019 => We did send all originals along with Application Packages => but last week 2/4 have been only requested to send a copy of IELTS test results and the others need to send the original....Honestly, I can't understand why...
=> Another example, is the team of my friend : AOR in 2019....without any ADRs then suddenly he got the medical request after 26 months of waiting .....and now medical test result sent already....Last month he got the first ADRs for all the thing like proof of fund, banking statement...business plan update,....This means he now has to wait for reviewing his submitted ADRs...again...
Therefore, In the case of your team, I assume that they are reviewing or processing the files of the others....What I mean is the processing procedure look likely not in order...!
All the Best & Wish your team will all have the PPR soonest
Cheers
Kai

Bolaji1984

Mar 3, 2020
I would be worried about using such a lawyer as he is clearly not talking based on any known facts, based on the public information there is no such SUV PR priortization based on country of application.
You don't understand what I said, what she meant is that SUV applicants (that submitted in Mumbai)who applied for wp and pr at the same time might get pr first because Mumbai office is too busy with backlog, pr gets issued in Canada and not as busy as Mumbai where wp are issued to those who applied from there

Reactions: Rakap