+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Rakap

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
@Rakap - You have applied for PR in April 21, most people from Apr 20 are still waiting for AOR also. So I would not hope much for a while on the PR. And opening of Tourist is not necessarily a good thing for WP applicants, as the same VO processes Tourist Visa and their work load would increase, so not a good news for WP timeline either.
Yes - agreed!!! No hopes until 2022 I believe. However, I have seen many of the entrepreneurs already moved who have filed WP after us to CN. So it's clearly dependent on the local country, how fast are they willing to process.

Unfortunately, we lost time from WP (Nov 2020) to the PR (April 2021) date otherwise we could have seen some light from another side of the tunnel

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Kai,

We have not received any update on PR/ WP so far.

Our timeline is as follows:
Work Permit: 03/11/2020
Biometrics: 24/ 11/ 2020
Medical: 08/04/2021
PR: 15/04/2021
No communication so far. Asked our incubator on movement on any of our applications - they just received a reply from IRCC -
"Unfortunately, it is still the case that applications are not being processed normally. Yes, as the timeline shifts for processing times this will affect SUV WP applications."

All in all - don't really know what the future beholds :)

Which country you have applied from? We are from UAE.
Hi Rakap,
I am confused about what you meant for "PR: 15/04/2021" this is the Permanent file No or Acknowledge of Receipt, isn't it ?
FYI: I didn't apply for WP.
Cheers
Kai

Rakap

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi Rakap,
I am confused about what you meant for "PR: 15/04/2021" this is the Permanent file No or Acknowledge of Receipt, isn't it ?
FYI: I didn't apply for WP.
Cheers
Kai

We have not received any AOR so far we have temporary numbers. It's a PR application date and a work permit is also a work permit application date. No wp is also come so far

• Haha
Reactions: Kai Nemo
Sep 3, 2021
hk
Category........
BUSINESS
Hi
Hi Rakap,
My timeline is most likely as same as @SUV_applicant but I haven't got the MR yet. Here is the draft of my timeline :
- AOR: 10-01-2020
- Biometrics : 15-01-2020
- 1st ADR: 30-07-2020 => Submitted: 05-08-2020
- 2nd ADR: 06-08-2021=> Submitted: 20-08-2021
I now come back to my normal life and keep waiting for the updated information from IRCC...
How is your timeline?
Cheers
Kai
Hi Kai, could you share what s the first and second ADR includes from IRCC on ur case?

Jat_suv

May 19, 2021
congratulations SUVapplicant for PPR, and Hope Kai too get soon
Just wanted to share

WP filed - May 2021
PR filed - September 2021
Received email with temporary UCI and Application number …. Is it AOR or what?

Thanks

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi

Hi Kai, could you share what s the first and second ADR includes from IRCC on ur case?
Hi @desperate suvhker,
The first and second ADR is most likely the same each other, here is my ADRs:
1- PCC (2nd ADR)
2-Update all the forms of IRCC such as Family form, Travel History, Working experiences...(1st & 2nd ADR)
3-The proof of current employment such as Labour contract, Salary confirmation,...(1st & 2nd ADR)
4-Proof of fund: Bank statement of the past 6 months, Bank Saving Books,...(1st & 2nd ADR)
5-Military Service form: in case you used to do military service you must show the document to prove it otherwise you must declare why you didn't or why you were exempted? (2nd ADR)
6- Business: Request to send the progress report of 2021 (2 nd ADR) & updated business plan (1st & 2nd ADR)
Hope it helps my friend.
How is your timeline?
Cheers
Kai

Reactions: mamad611

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
congratulations SUVapplicant for PPR, and Hope Kai too get soon
Just wanted to share

WP filed - May 2021
PR filed - September 2021
Received email with temporary UCI and Application number …. Is it AOR or what?

Thanks
Hi @Jat_suv,
- You have received the email with temporary Application No. This means that your SUV paper application file has been received by the IRCC office but it hasn't been yet checked and confirmed if it is complete or not? The temporary file No has only one meaning mentioned above and nothing to do with it later on.
- AOR = Acknowledge of Receipt or Permanent file No will be issued after your file is checked and confirmed that it is complete. Later on, you are able to use this application file No to check your application status on the IRCC website too.
Hope it help
Cheers
Kai

Last edited:
Reactions: Jat_suv

Jat_suv

May 19, 2021
Thanks
Hi @Jat_suv,
- You have received the email with temporary Application No. This means that your SUV paper application file has been received by the IRCC office but it hasn't been yet checked and confirmed if it is complete or not? The temporary file No has only one meaning mentioned above and nothing to do with it later on.
- AOR = Acknowledge of Receipt or Permanent file No will be issued after your file is checked and confirmed that it is complete. Later on, you are able to use this application file No to check your application status on the IRCC website too.
Hope it help
Cheers
Kai
Thank you @Kai Nemo
I got it. How much time they should take to issue AOR from now? My WP application is already in process too since May 2021. Shall I start my Buisness activities in BC from my home country or shall I wait till my WP approval? I have already registered my firm in BC in June 2021 but not process thereafter
Thanks

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks

Thank you @Kai Nemo
I got it. How much time they should take to issue AOR from now? My WP application is already in process too since May 2021. Shall I start my Buisness activities in BC from my home country or shall I wait till my WP approval? I have already registered my firm in BC in June 2021 but not process thereafter
Thanks
Hi @Jat_suv,
1) How much time they should take to issue AOR from now?
=> As the normal day before Covid Pandemic, it used to take only one week to issue AOR from the date of receipt but nowadays nobody can know how long since it depends on the backlog files on the IRCC desk.
2) Shall I start my Business activities in BC from my home country or shall I wait till my WP approval?
=> If I were you, I would have started my business activities as soon as possible from wherever as long as I can.
Cheers
Kai

Reactions: Jat_suv

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

AOR AUG 2019

Eligibility passed: July 2020
Info-sharing: still pending since July 2020
Security: not started

Taking too long:(
Hi @Melkg
I assume that your case has been sent to "Peer Review".
Have you sent the request for the "GCMS notes"?
Cheers
Kai

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hi @Melkg
I assume that your case has been sent to "Peer Review".
Have you sent the request for the "GCMS notes"?
Cheers
Kai
Following are as per GCMS notes dated 01.2021

Eligibility passed. Only Info-Sharing and Security stages are left.

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Following are as per GCMS notes dated 01.2021

Eligibility passed. Only Info-Sharing and Security stages are left.
Hi @Melkg
Due to your GCMS notes was on 01-2021...about more than 8 months ago so I think that you have better requested for another one...if you are eager to know the details.
As my reference, most of the cases like you have already got the final decision or more updated information at learst except for the "Peer Review" case...., I thought.
Cheers
Kai

Carbide86

Jan 6, 2015
Udonthani
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
IELTS Request
submitted along with App
File Transfer...
22-04-2014
Med's Request
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
Hi folks,

Can anyone guide me on how to start with this program, Questions blow.
  • How much funds and investment do I need?
  • Planning to purchase the restaurant is it possible?
  • We will be moving from BC( Kelowna) to Alberta ?
  • We're currently having work permit status for 2 years.
If anybody able to guide this that would be great.

Thank you in advance.