+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

S4H

Feb 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
WP
Hi every one,
I was going through the forum and would like to know that what is approximate timeline after receiving AOR in Jan 2023 to get PR. I am sharing my timeline.

PR
Applied Nov 2021
AOR Jan 2023
Additional docs and proof of funds - May 2023

Work permit

Applied Feb 2022
Granted on July 2022
Landed Sep 2022

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
Hi every one,
I was going through the forum and would like to know that what is approximate timeline after receiving AOR in Jan 2023 to get PR. I am sharing my timeline.

PR
Applied Nov 2021
AOR Jan 2023
Additional docs and proof of funds - May 2023

Work permit

Applied Feb 2022
Granted on July 2022
Landed Sep 2022
Hi did you apply through online or paper?

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
CONGRATS
Congratulations! I received my PAL today through my consultant/Lawyer.
I'm inside Canada and have responded with the details asked there through a separate mail.
What's the process after this?
Thanks
Wait for the confirmation email
then reply to this email with what they ask you for

After that you'll receive email containing the credentials to the PR Portal where you will declare your presence in Canada and upload your photos and wait for the eCOPR and then the card!

Reactions: 2Plus2 and suv24

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
Congratulations! I received my PAL today through my consultant/Lawyer.
I'm inside Canada and have responded with the details asked there through a separate mail.
What's the process after this?
Thanks
Congratulations 2Plus2. Could you please share us with your timeline? Such Like AR,AOR,MR,ADR. Thanks.

Reactions: 2Plus2

2Plus2

Jun 15, 2023
Wait for the confirmation email
then reply to this email with what they ask you for

After that you'll receive email containing the credentials to the PR Portal where you will declare your presence in Canada and upload your photos and wait for the eCOPR and then the card!
Thanks a lot!

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
Dear members, regarding WP extension does the primary applicant must hve to stay in canada unleas the extension granted? Or he/she can leave canada after file the application of extension. Is anyone did the same and then enter canada again prior the approval or he/she not allowed to enter canada again without having approval. Please if anyone went under same situation let me know the process.

Reactions: khietlam

fghauri

Jun 20, 2023
I followed this forum several times earlier and created my ID to post this today. I can understand many of us who submitted paper-based applications are poorly stuck due to the backlog compared to the online applicants, which started very soon after our application.

My timelines are below. If someone can help me make a good guess based on experiences people shared here, when can I expect the first milestone of AOR?

PR
Applied August 27 2021
Temporary Application Number: September 8 2021

Work permit

Applied Dec 14 2022
Approval Notice Dec 22 2022
Stamped Jan 17 2023
Landed 19 May 2023

I am back after one month's stay in Canada. I have got SIN, the company bank account opened, and MVP is progressing well; however, I am worried about the PR side. We are unsure when this will be completed, and the risk here is we keep investing in our startup, and success heavily depends on PR.

Shall we stop the progress and hold our investments, another side, if ADR receives it in future, asking for progress for the last 2 to 3 years will be challenging to justify.

I can see many successful people here. If anyone can share your thoughts here would be appreciated.

Regards,

FG

Reactions: ihm99045