2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10

Entrepreneur101

Jan 11, 2021
Hi -
I'm applying for a work permit under the SUV program.
I've received the IMM 5802 form and need to pay the Employer Compliance fee ($230). This is the link provided by the IRCC Employer portal email: Online Payment (cic.gc.ca) - do I need to select the following option:
and manually type in $230 CAD as the amount to pay? There is no indication of what that fee is for but I assume there will be a payment receipt provided which I can attach with the IMM 5802 form.

Khangnam

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply.
Application submitted: November 2020
AOR: February 2021
Permanent Application Number: January 2023
ADR and medical: March 2023
pre-Arrival letter: Today
Hello ARMAH
Have you got PPR (COPR)?
If you got it, how many days from you received a pre-arrival letter?
Thank you

Hasayen

May 20, 2021
Hello all,
Do I need to register a Canadian incorporation for my SUV PR ? or my sole ownership in Jordan will be acceptable to the IRCC ?! They need a proof of incorporation, so I sent them my Jordanian sole ownership company! Will that do ?
Do I need a Lawer in Canada to register a incorporation??? Does anyone know one ??

it’s urgent, I do appreciate your support on the matter

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hello all,
Do I need to register a Canadian incorporation for my SUV PR ? or my sole ownership in Jordan will be acceptable to the IRCC ?! They need a proof of incorporation, so I sent them my Jordanian sole ownership company! Will that do ?
Do I need a Lawer in Canada to register a incorporation??? Does anyone know one ??

it’s urgent, I do appreciate your support on the matter
Hi Hasayen,

1. You don't need to have a Canadian company incorporated for applying SUV PR. I would recommend though that you do that. You can do it online, if you do search on internet, you can find plenty of websites that allow online company filing.
2. They won't need proof of incorporation as its not needed. However if you show in your application that you have established a company in Canada, they would ask for that details.
3. You don't need a lawyer. You can contact any RCIC registered consultant who can take care of the process for you. It costs some $$ but gives you a peace of mind. I would personally recommend that but it's not mandatory.

Good luck.

Reactions: Hasayen

Hasayen

May 20, 2021
Hi Hasayen,

1. You don't need to have a Canadian company incorporated for applying SUV PR. I would recommend though that you do that. You can do it online, if you do search on internet, you can find plenty of websites that allow online company filing.
2. They won't need proof of incorporation as its not needed. However if you show in your application that you have established a company in Canada, they would ask for that details.
3. You don't need a lawyer. You can contact any RCIC registered consultant who can take care of the process for you. It costs some $$ but gives you a peace of mind. I would personally recommend that but it's not mandatory.

Good luck.
Thanks dear for your feedback . . . strange, didn't say in my application that I do have a Canadian co. why did they ask for the proof , if it's not required ?

I did send them a question on the IRCC webform , let's wait and see

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
Hi everyone.
I received medical request letter. Any idea what is going on? What would be the next?
PR submission: Feb 2022
AOR: Feb 2023
Medical: May 2023

WP submission: March 2022
WP approved: March 2023
Pass labeled: April 2023
Wow dude, you are so fast. I think you will get PR very soon within 3 months. BTW,You are BCPNP? Inland or Outland?

Reactions: amir788

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi everyone.
I received medical request letter. Any idea what is going on? What would be the next?
PR submission: Feb 2022
AOR: Feb 2023
Medical: May 2023

WP submission: March 2022
WP approved: March 2023
Pass labeled: April 2023
Awesome !
was it online or offline application ?