+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Thanks. Two times, including a Police Cert, proof of fund, business plan, and description of the progress of the Startup and why we choose Canada for running it.
Congratulations, It seems you are on final stages.
May I ask you what did you include in business progression report? Has yours reached revenue phase?

ARMAH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Congratulations, It seems you are on final stages.
May I ask you what did you include in business progression report? Has yours reached revenue phase?
Hi, Thank you so much, I hope all of SUV clients get their PR soon.
We have attached the company registration and commercialization contract with the incubator. we haven't reached revenue yet.

Enterprenuer702

Oct 4, 2021
Hi guys here are my updates

PR Applied - Feb 2021
WP Applied - May 2021
Wp Approval - Aug 2022
AOR Received - April 2023
ADR + Medical - 22 April 2023

Happy to answer your questions and ADR (different for each founders and asked details from business plan)

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hi, Thank you so much, I hope all of SUV clients get their PR soon.
We have attached the company registration and commercialization contract with the incubator. we haven't reached revenue yet.
Hi Armah,
Eould you mind check what is the status on MyCIC now?
And did the background check changed to Not Applicable or not?
Thank you!

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
As far as I know, your BG has completed the first phase and on the second phase (after medical pass). It means 99% is approved. Congratulation, it's really a good sign.
Mine changed too! But I read that many people got the same after the system maintenance later this week!

Not really not sure it's a good sign as I heard some called IRCC and they say their BG still in progress though their account shows NA

khietlam

Jun 2, 2022
Hi guys,
I have a question.
As a work permit holder (under SUV program), I wonder whether IRCC requires us to incorporate a business entity as a prerequisite condition for PR approval?

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a question.
As a work permit holder (under SUV program), I wonder whether IRCC requires us to incorporate a business entity as a prerequisite condition for PR approval?
I've never seen a requirement for incorporation before PR. But almost everyone I know was asked for incorporation documents and proof of business progress. Specially those who moved to Canada with a work permit.

Reactions: khietlam

khietlam

Jun 2, 2022
I've never seen a requirement for incorporation before PR. But almost everyone I know was asked for incorporation documents and proof of business progress. Specially those who moved to Canada with a work permit.
Thanks Halem.

Is there any difference in the treatment from government to the foreign entity incorporated under the Start-up visa program and other normal foreign entities?

233SUV

Apr 14, 2023
Hi guys,
I have a question.
There is no regulation officially applied on that, because the game goes on two sides: one is the entrepreneur journey, and the other is immigration. As an entrepreneur you have to decide which is the best for your business, and as long as you can convince IRCC that your path is legit and under your control, then it would be fine. Otherwise it can be one of the negative information to IRCC issue the refusal. It's my personal view

Reactions: Halem and khietlam

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks Halem.

Is there any difference in the treatment from government to the foreign entity incorporated under the Start-up visa program and other normal foreign entities?
An entity incorporated in Canada is a Canadian entity. No matter if the shareholders and directors are Canadian or foreigner with WP.

Reactions: khietlam