+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

becca2309

Nov 18, 2022
Hello everyone. To anyone who has applied for and gotten SUV WP, what NOC code did you indicate on the offer of employment you submitted? Was it 8888?

Last edited:

suv2020

Sep 11, 2022
One of my friend who had submitted paper files to IRCC Sydney (SUV) in early Nov 2020 just got permanent FN yesterday (Nov 17 2022) ... while some other friends submitting during Jul / Aug 2020 still yet received.

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
One of my friend who had submitted paper files to IRCC Sydney (SUV) in early Nov 2020 just got permanent FN yesterday (Nov 17 2022) ... while some other friends submitting during Jul / Aug 2020 still yet received.
Ask you friend to check using the step below…Processing might have started without AOR sent..This happened to someone on the previous page

Ashpix said:
I am happy that you already got your AOR, I hope you will get good news soon.

My application date is August 20, 2020 I am still waiting for the AOR. Do they follow any particular order to issue AOR?
go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

put your details and check whether they already sent you the letter. Note: Select Identification Type: Application Number. Remove "X" from your Temporary application number and enter it in the Identification Number Box.

Reactions: suv2020

suv2020

Sep 11, 2022
Ask you friend to check using the step below…Processing might have started without AOR sent..This happened to someone on the previous page

Ashpix said:

go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

put your details and check whether they already sent you the letter. Note: Select Identification Type: Application Number. Remove "X" from your Temporary application number and enter it in the Identification Number Box.
Thank you very much for your information. They actually tried but IRCC said that they can not identify the info that my friends provided eg. Temp. FN (without letter X)....

becca2309

Nov 18, 2022
WP submitted: January 20, 2022
Biometric Done: January 24, 2022
PPR: March 7, 2022
Visa Office: Sydney Australia.

I didn't have to do medical exam.
Hello @moh122, do you remember the NOC Code you used on your offer of employment? Is it the generic code 8888 as stated on the IRCC SUV WP Page or something else?

Last edited:

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Thanks for the valuable information. I just checked and the status right now is

We started processing your application on October 12, 2022.

Does that mean an AOR has been issued but not yet communicated?
Who is looking after your case?
Biometric letter received or you did it in the past?

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Thank you very much for your information. They actually tried but IRCC said that they can not identify the info that my friends provided eg. Temp. FN (without letter X)....
You have to enter your exact surname if there is no surname your full name acts as the surname.

Reactions: suv2020

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
I have a Canadian lawyer handling my case. I have done Biometrics 2 years ago when I got WP.
ok then you won't get the BIOMETRIC request letter as you did it already. Your Lawyer might got the "application started letter" behalf of you. Just check with them may be its there in their inbox. happened to my friend.

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
WP submitted: January 20, 2022
Biometric Done: January 24, 2022
PPR: March 7, 2022
Visa Office: Sydney Australia.

I didn't have to do medical exam.
Hello my work permit for SUV has been rejected because in the Employee Portal the code C10 was selected automatically and it seems it should be A75!!!
This is a bug in their system but I refused because of that.
Would you please tell me what was your LMIA exception code? C10 or A75

suv2020

Sep 11, 2022
You have to enter your exact surname if there is no surname your full name acts as the surname.
Yes, our friend did type exactly the surname/family name (and they even tried other options like full name, middle name, etc ... or use UCI # ...) but it did not work and popped up the window:

=== quoted ===

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

=== unquoted ===