+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Entrepreneur101

Jan 11, 2021
Hello, Can anyone help me with this?
I just found that my profile has been updated and when I go to the "View submitted application or upload documents" the following documents showed in the optional document and mentioned Required By 03 October 2022:
  1. IMM5802 Offer of Employment to a Foreign National LMIA-Exempt
  2. Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
  3. Client Information

I noticed that there is no way be able to upload the mentioned documents!!!

What shall I do guys??

Thanks in advance!
I have the same update on my WP application -
  1. Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
And yes, there is no option to upload this form although it mentions the form is required by Oct 4, 2022.

Reactions: amir788

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
I don't know why is it taking them so long to finish and move on from June, like it's been over 2 months that we are just hearing about June applicants only. Btw Congratulations @moh122 so happy for you!
I didn’t realize that it’s been over 2 months just attending to June 2020 applications…It simply means some of us have a really long time to wait

Reactions: suv2020 and amir788

virtualjnr

Jun 28, 2022
Hi Guys, what is the approval rate of WP for startups? I am kinda nervous, applied in July, but only biometrics have been done, no progress yet. I applied as a resident of Portugal but my citizenship is from Bangladesh. Currently, processing time shows about 13 weeks, so still, 3 weeks remaining. Please share your thoughts!

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hi Guys, what is the approval rate of WP for startups? I am kinda nervous, applied in July, but only biometrics have been done, no progress yet. I applied as a resident of Portugal but my citizenship is from Bangladesh. Currently, processing time shows about 13 weeks, so still, 3 weeks remaining. Please share your thoughts!
Hello, The work permit for SUV processing time should take somewhere between 9-12 months. For sure it depends on the embassy but it is as it is. In my case which is from Iran and the Canadian embassy in Turkey takes care of it mentioned 17 weeks but at the moment 39 weeks passed from the biometric completion date without getting a final decision.

One thing which I see is this security check that takes time and they don't mention it in the processing time. I hope you get some good news soon.

Reactions: virtualjnr

virtualjnr

Jun 28, 2022
Hello, The work permit for SUV processing time should take somewhere between 9-12 months. For sure it depends on the embassy but it is as it is. In my case which is from Iran and the Canadian embassy in Turkey takes care of it mentioned 17 weeks but at the moment 39 weeks passed from the biometric completion date without getting a final decision.

One thing which I see is this security check that takes time and they don't mention it in the processing time. I hope you get some good news soon.
oh wow, that is so damn long! can't believe. Regarding yours, looks like the review process started after 3 months, so my one should start soon as well. Thanks!

Reactions: Nightbirde

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hello Again to all,
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone share his/her experiences about Work Permit for the SUV timeline where the Canadian embassy in Ankara - Turkey takes care of it.
For example for myself, 39 weeks passed from the biometric (fingerprint) completion date without getting any result yet.
Thanks in advance!
Iman

virtualjnr

Jun 28, 2022
Hello Again to all,
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone share his/her experiences about Work Permit for the SUV timeline where the Canadian embassy in Ankara - Turkey takes care of it.
For example for myself, 39 weeks passed from the biometric (fingerprint) completion date without getting any result yet.
Thanks in advance!
Iman
damn, I am so frustrated now. I applied from Portugal 2 and half months ago. Review has not started yet. Your one's review already started, i am confused why is it taking so long while it says 17 weeks of processing time from TK!

totti2007

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hello Again to all,
Thanks in advance!
Iman
I'm in 50th weeks, no update, nothing

Reactions: Nightbirde