Jeffrey.

Sep 28, 2022
Hello dear SUV applicants,

I got permanent File Number

Here is my timeline:
File received by Sidney office: 31 July 2020
Temporary file number: t15 January 2021
AOR: 20 September 2022
Thanks for your sharing. are you currently on shore or off shore? it's so weird that you mailed your PR application in July 2020, but received the temporary file number until January 2021. It takes so long to get a number. Comparing with my case, I mailed it in January 2021 and received in the beginning of February,

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Thanks for your sharing. are you currently on shore or off shore? it's so weird that you mailed your PR application in July 2020, but received the temporary file number until January 2021. It takes so long to get a number. Comparing with my case, I mailed it in January 2021 and received in the beginning of February,
Hi,
did you get your AOR as well or just the temporary file number ?

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Due to covid circumstances, all people are affected by uncertainty from the IRCC, the majority of the o2020’s applicants got temp file numbers in Jan 2021. After Jan 2021, they started to generate temp file numbers for those who send their applications by mail.

woodyohill

Mar 3, 2021
Submitted: May 2020.
Just received notice of the need for a Peer Review!
Any idea how long this will take?
Has anyone gone through a Peer Review here?
Very worried...

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Very worried...
Hi,
It shouldn't be too much to worry about. I encountered two other groups who got peer reviewed and took somewhere between 2-3 months to get approved and got their PRs. It is possible that the officer wasn't very familiar with your industry and asked for more help and advice from outsiders. Can I ask if you got any other requests from IRCC before this (peer-reviewing) note? for example, document updates, questions about your business and your progress in Canada?

woodyohill

Mar 3, 2021
We received a Deficiency Letter. We just submitted a lot of supporting documents before the long weekend, and then within days, we got the Peer Review letter.

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
@woodyohill Hi buddy, I think you should apply for GCMS notes from IRCC, It will give you what concerns the officer has about your case. So in my opinion, peer review means you have not hired persons in person, nor put money in Canada. If so, there is very high risk of rejection. Hope it is helpful to you.Good luck.Rob

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Very worried...
If your startup is genuine, you have nothing to worry about. Sometimes IRCC folks don't understand some startups. So they get experts to evaluate your startup. Unfortunately, it just adds more time to your process.

woodyohill

Mar 3, 2021
@woodyohill Hi buddy, I think you should apply for GCMS notes from IRCC, It will give you what concerns the officer has about your case. So in my opinion, peer review means you have not hired persons in person, nor put money in Canada. If so, there is very high risk of rejection. Hope it is helpful to you.Good luck.Rob
Thanks. May I ask what are GCMS notes?
We have put money in Canada already, company is incorporated etc. We have done what we can without being PR. We do not have OWP either.