+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

saltlight

Sep 5, 2022
Hi everyone, I just got work permit under SUV recently. Next I will submit PR.
My question is 1) It can only be paper submission for PR under SUV without online submission, right? 2) is there anyone who submitted PR under SUV byself without hiring one immigration consultant or laywer? Because I see there is the detailed list in ircc website actually. We can get those documents prepared by ourselves.

Thanks.

Reactions: Angel soni

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
My question is 1) It can only be paper submission for PR under SUV without online submission, right? 2) is there anyone who submitted PR under SUV byself without hiring one immigration consultant or laywer? Because I see there is the detailed list in ircc website actually. We can get those documents prepared by ourselves.

Thanks.
Hello, did you receive your work permit visa?! I did myself without hiring any lawyer or consultant. I applied WP through online and PR on paper sent them by mail. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022

Thanks.
Which visa office processed your WP ?
did you also get only the W1 visa stamped with one year validity?

saltlight

Sep 5, 2022
Hello, did you receive your work permit visa?! I did myself without hiring any lawyer or consultant. I applied WP through online and PR on paper sent them by mail. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I got work permit with help of one consultant, but I think actually there is no much help at all because I prepared most of document and the consultant just consolidated. So just consider submitting PR by myself. There is clear fors lists and document lists in imm5760e form, which was prepared already in my case. From IRCC website, I just saw there is no online submission for PR under SUV. So just asked here to make sure I understand correctly.

Thanks for your response.
May you get your PR approved earlier.

Jat_suv

May 19, 2021
I have reached Canada on SUV WP last month and very happy to guide those looking for Start up visa process from any country. Please don’t hesitate to reach me on jatsmehta at gmail or my Canadian no Whatsap +12362346622
Thanks everyone in this group for great help always and all the best who are waiting to arrive
Thank you

Last edited:

saltlight

Sep 5, 2022
BTW, did you get your FN for PR submission?

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
I have reached Canada on SUV last month and very happy to guide those looking for Start up visa process from any country. Please don’t hesitate to reach me on jatsmehta at gmail or my Canadian no Whatsap +12362346622
Thanks everyone in this group for great help always and all the best who are waiting to arrive
Thank you
Congratulations!! If you don't mind, could you please share your timeline?

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
WP and PR applied in May 2021 / Sep 21
WP approved in May 2022 and PR is still in process
Thank you
Congratulation, Glad to hear that. It seems your processing time for WP was almost a year. What is your home country?
Also, did you get any Ghost updates before PPR?

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
Hi all, Anyone with AOR recently and does anyone know which month is currently being processed for PR?

Let’s keep hope alive…..

Reactions: hasin30

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
So finally I got a permanent AOR and got the application linked. Applied on June, 2020

Work permit has 3 months left! I will apply for extension now.
Congrats for the AOR, I hope the following steps come up with you asap. What day of the Jun was your submition? My file was submitted 2020 July 30th.
Thank you for the update

Reactions: Charlie VN