+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Yes, I requested note before final result
Interesting! I have heard that somebody who is PR or citizen can request for GCMS note, right? Did your lawyer do that?
how much did it take from requesting to receiving the note?
I would appreciate if you could share the inquiry with us.

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
I received a second ghost update on my application last week. Does anyone have any idea what it means? you can see my timeline in the signature. Thanks!

FarzHa

Feb 5, 2022
I received the CoPR ten days ago, but the portal still shows the final decision hasn't been made! Intresting!

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • March 16, 2022, You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • March 9, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hey guys!

I have a question about extending the work permit under the startup business class?
My initial visa expires soon and I'm still waiting for PR. In form IMM5710e:

Q1: "What type of work permit are you applying for?"
If I choose "Start-up business class" then
Q6: "LMIA exemption number" will be disabled!

Does it mean, to extend the SUV work permit, paying $230 to get an LMIA exemption is not mandatory? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks
I know it's old! But I would appreciate the help!
When you renew your WP, did you include a new letter of support? Salary slips? Did it go through?

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Can anyone clarify that Ghost Update will happen once your application passes one step and entering to a new step OR it will happen once someone open your file?

I don’t believe GU will happen once someone open a profile.

hasin30

Jun 6, 2022
I received the CoPR ten days ago, but the portal still shows the final decision hasn't been made! Intresting!

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • March 16, 2022, You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • March 9, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congrats! the online portal probably hasn't been updated yet. Just curious to know when did submit your application and whether it was paper based or online? Congrats once again!

FarzHa

Feb 5, 2022
Can anyone clarify that Ghost Update will happen once your application passes one step and entering to a new step OR it will happen once someone open your file?

I don’t believe GU will happen once someone open a profile.
Based on my experience you get GU when something has changed in your application. I had a GU on my PR application 5 days before pr approval!

Reactions: Nightbirde