+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

tech.aimable

Feb 13, 2024
Hi Guys I'm new, and have submitted my PR application under the startup visa category through a lawyer, IRCC portal mailed me that the AOR will be provided i have to keep checking the email.
I have a question, if i submitted the PR application on 1st February 2024 when to expect the AOR?
When to apply for the Work Permit?
How much expected time it would take for the Work Permit Approval?
Thank you.

Reactions: Raiz315

suv24

Jun 3, 2023
Hi guys here are my updates

PR Applied - Feb 2021
WP Applied - May 2021
Wp Approval - Aug 2022
AOR Received - April 2023
ADR + Medical - 22 April 2023

Happy to answer your questions and ADR (different for each founders and asked details from business plan)
Have you got any update ? I also applied in Feb 2021 and not updates after getting PAL in June 2023

Zeezeegooloo

Feb 21, 2024
Hi everyone!

Those who are asked for proof of funds during the review process, are they required to provide a 6-month average balance and transaction history or just a simple bank statement with current remaining balance?

Thanks for answering my question

JoseRamon

Jan 3, 2024
Hi everyone!

Those who are asked for proof of funds during the review process, are they required to provide a 6-month average balance and transaction history or just a simple bank statement with current remaining balance?

Thanks for answering my question
Last 6 months bank statements with all transactions and average balance

Poornima123

Feb 12, 2024
Hi,
My application status shows
Review of additional documents: Dec 18 2023 we are reviewing the additional documents provided
Interview: you do not need an interview. we will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. we will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information
Need to know whether my application is in reviewing additional documents or in background check
whether review of additional documents changes to additional documents not needed.
Any idea how long it takes for PPR

HelloSUVCanada

Feb 8, 2021

xasayar

Dec 16, 2023
Hello guys,
Can you please share your timeline for when anybody received their pre-arrival recently?
That would help others to understand the current situation. thanks

umaira17

Mar 4, 2024
Any update on PR Application (paper based) submitted in September 2022? Did anybody receive any AOR from the same time line?

Last edited:

kumarabhi

Jan 26, 2020
Dear experienced and supportive team members,
I would highly appreciate if someone can suggest or given any opinion on my query.

I am planing to apply for startup visa and I do have all the necessary documentation and stuffs on place, even though I am having a successful running business in home country which is doing well since last 3 years.

But I am curious to know, does my previous USA(1)/Canada(1) (during Covid Period 2020) study permit refusal (Refusal on ground of Visa Officer was not convinced that I will return back to home countries after my stipulated time period of study) may have a chance to get impacted on my startup visa or work permit?

As this thread looks a great people around and I felt a right place to raise me this question.

Kindly suggest !!