+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Started my own company did partnership with a Canadian citizen

Discussion in 'Start Your Own Business in Canada – Self Employmen' started by Sunny41, Nov 24, 2017.

  1. I am British Citizen have entry visa for 6 months I started own company a corporation partnership with a Canadian Citizen do I eligible to apply a PR, Operator Owner work permit or work permit to live and work in Canada please can anyone help and advise me thanks.
  2. Starting a company with a Canadian gives you no PR rights at all to live and work in the country. If it were that easy everyone would do the same and if you are in the country as a visitor any work would be considered illegal.
  3. having a business in canada is irrelevant to PR

Share This Page