+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Start up Visa - Work Permit Application Refused.

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hi Everyone.

the forum has been super helpful in preparing the application for me.

I wanted to learn more on how can i address the concerns and re apply for the WP that just got refused today. I have the letter of support from an incubator, all documents were in line with the WP and yet they refused my applciation on grounds of Purpose of visit and financial ties to the country.

I have had three prior refusals for Visit Visa to canada. However, have been to US, UK, EU many times for holiday's and business.

What do you guys suggest i should do now?

PS: I am applying from Pakistan, so Abu Dhabi is my visa office.

thanks

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I wanted to learn more on how can i address the concerns and re apply for the WP that just got refused today. I have the letter of support from an incubator, all documents were in line with the WP and yet they refused my applciation on grounds of Purpose of visit and financial ties to the country.

I have had three prior refusals for Visit Visa to canada. However, have been to US, UK, EU many times for holiday's and business.

thanks
Have you been introduced as essential applicant in the letter of support?
Have you already sent your SUV PR application ?

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Have you been introduced as essential applicant in the letter of support?
Have you already sent your SUV PR application ?
Will file for the PR application by this week! Yes, i am an essential applicant in the letter of support!

I turned in every single document required by IRCC for the WP, including LMIA document. The reason they stated was Purpose of Visit, Financial ties and current employment. I own a business, a sales automation platform with revenues of 300K USD per year. I however, do have three TRV refusals in the last one and a half years. I am planning to re-apply, do you have any suggestion for that?

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Will file for the PR application by this week! Yes, i am an essential applicant in the letter of support!

I turned in every single document required by IRCC for the WP, including LMIA document. The reason they stated was Purpose of Visit, Financial ties and current employment. I own a business, a sales automation platform with revenues of 300K USD per year. I however, do have three TRV refusals in the last one and a half years. I am planning to re-apply, do you have any suggestion for that?
Have your paid employer compliance fee?
If so, better to re-apply once you received your AOR and include that in a cover letter.

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Have your paid employer compliance fee?
If so, better to re-apply once you received your AOR and include that in a cover letter.
Yes, did pay the compliance fees! Applying with the AOR sounds like a good plan. Do you have any tips for the cover letter?

ARMAH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi Everyone.

thanks

Hello
Could you get approval for work visa finally? we faced with the same circumstance and our work visa refused because of the reason you mentioned.

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
PS: MY work permit was approved last year, i couldn't travel due to personal reason and then covid happened. My PR application is in process and it has made some progress - Wiating to get my new born child's passport as IRCC has requested her passport details. So sheetal is a great LAWYER. She made sure i got the Work Permit issued and did a GREAT JOB!

Mecheh

Nov 2, 2020
Hi Dear,
I have got Letter of Support by SUV program. Is it possible to travel to Canada via work permit during Covid19?