+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Start up Visa - Work Permit Application Refused.

Softech111

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys I have applied for PR and workpermit under the SUV program.

My workpermit recently got refused and I was given the following reason. Can someone shed some light on that and also will this have impact on my PR application.
Thank you.

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that the work would create or maintain significant benefit or opportunities for Canadians and therefore, you do not qualify for a C10 LMIA exempt work permit under section 205(a)
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Salatin

Nov 30, 2020
Hi guys I have applied for PR and workpermit under the SUV program.

My workpermit recently got refused and I was given the following reason. Can someone shed some light on that and also will this have impact on my PR application.
Thank you.

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that the work would create or maintain significant benefit or opportunities for Canadians and therefore, you do not qualify for a C10 LMIA exempt work permit under section 205(a)
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
My work permit also refused today for the following reasons:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

kumarabhi

Jan 26, 2020
Dear Folks,
Re-initiating this thread again !!

I am going to apply for work permit through SUV program(Maybe in November) and I have a study permit rejection back in March 2020.
I am quite surprise they are making a work permit rejections as well.

I really request all of the member through SUV if already get the work permit or in the process lets create a group together and follow up closely as we are on same boat and I assume maybe in future surely as a business we will be helpful to each other.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Idq98xE4IAf0Q11JcFkYJC